SF Mario Kegler (Mississippi State Commit) | Page 3 | The Boneyard

SF Mario Kegler (Mississippi State Commit)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matrim55

Why is it so hard To make it in America
Reaction Score
Workout video:

By all accounts he's our top target for next season. Reminds me a lot of Harrison Barnes - more smooth than explosive.

Reaction Score
Kids excellent. In the past may have felt the urge to think we had a chance for a kid like this, but now not so much.

We can dream I guess.:eek:
You really don't think we have a chance with top recruits anymore? I get we have had a lot of recruiting misses but seriously?

Reaction Score
You really don't think we have a chance with top recruits anymore? I get we have had a lot of recruiting misses but seriously?

Not in Jackson MS.. I still think we can play in the top recruiting world but not in certain areas of the states, that's all. I should have been more clear.

Reaction Score
Workout video:

By all accounts he's our top target for next season. Reminds me a lot of Harrison Barnes - more smooth than explosive.

nice job stealin my comp :eek: haha

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
Kids excellent. In the past may have felt the urge to think we had a chance for a kid like this, but now not so much.

We can dream I guess.:eek:

Please improve your dreams. If need be go look at the ASU girl video in one of the other threads.

Reaction Score
Heh - hadn't even noticed. Great minds!
I'm all in on kegler, he would fit so smoothly with a developed enoch+ adams. and who knows about this bruce brown situation, tyrique jones. the future is bright, the boneyard is in a deep deep depression ha.

Reaction Score
Given how similar Kegler is to Larrier, I just can't imagine he'd want to come in and compete with him.

Reaction Score
I'd love to get Gabriel but who is our center if Brimah goes pro? I think a center should be a priority and I'm not hearing us linked to a lot of them. Although we should be loaded at PF with Diarra, Facey, Enoch and even 3's like Larry and dham that can play that spot. Maybe some of these guys grow and play the 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom