Seventy Eight - Nil | Page 4 | The Boneyard

Seventy Eight - Nil

Status
Not open for further replies.

uconnphil2016

Head Rat
Reaction Score
Neither is UConn then.

Yeah, I would say that UConn is not a prestigious school. I graduated from UConn, and it's a good school, but it isn't elite or particularly prestigious.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
Yeah, I would say that UConn is not a prestigious school. I graduated from UConn, and it's a good school, but it isn't elite or particularly prestigious.

That is a pretty solid case that it isn't...... :)

uconnphil2016

Head Rat
Reaction Score
FWIW UConn and Rutgers are both really good schools.

There isn't any reason to mock Rutgers' academics. Especially since you can mock everything about them athletically.

I'll submit to really good. Obviously not the likes of any of the ivy league schools, stanford, northwestern, michigan, uva, cal. beyond that, i'd put us up against mostly any public university in the country.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Actually there is a major campus in all three parts: Newark, New Brunswick, and Camden.
All different schools with different teams. The RU we know and love is in New Brunswick which is considered North Jersey.

Reaction Score
All different schools with different teams. The RU we know and love is in New Brunswick which is considered North Jersey.
Eh, I grew up a couple towns over from New Brunswick and I always say I'm from central Jersey. But who really cares anymore

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Eh, I grew up a couple towns over from New Brunswick and I always say I'm from central Jersey. But who really cares anymore
Depends on who you ask right? A lot of people say that Central Jersey's not a thing. I'm inclined to agree with you, although I consider everyone south of me South Jersey.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RipBenEmek

Top Bottom