Seventy Eight - Nil | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Seventy Eight - Nil

Status
Not open for further replies.

31GuardTrap

Bringing back the basics
Reaction Score
The guy is a classless POS, even if it is Rutgers. There is no room for that in amateur sports, and demonstrates no respect for opposing players. You want to hang 50+ on an opponent, Ok, but 70/80 is way out of line. Total jack ace in Michigan and looks like Warde has zero control to put reigns on him.
But...58-0 is ok?
Just stop.

Reaction Score
The guy is a classless POS, even if it is Rutgers. There is no room for that in amateur sports, and demonstrates no respect for opposing players. You want to hang 50+ on an opponent, Ok, but 70/80 is way out of line. Total jack ace in Michigan and looks like Warde has zero control to put reigns on him.
Not a participation trophy beating someone by 40 or 50. 78 is running someone's nose in it to humiliate.

No spitting match BD, you are obviously upset by this game to say the least. :) This while most of us who dislike The R and love D1 football love it and see nothing wrong. ;)
This along with Rutgers and the papers that follow them have no problem and saying the beat down is on them. :oops:

My question of you is what would you have done different as the head coach of The Block M ??? You make it sound like they should not have come out of the locker room for the second half. :confused:

Reaction Score
Not a participation trophy beating someone by 40 or 50. 78 is running someone's nose in it to humiliate.
So you're just going to repeat what you said without addressing the multiple posts that refuted your claim?

Alum86

Did they burn down the ROTC Hangar?
Reaction Score
3rd string fullbacks were sprinting past the Rutgers secondary. The Scarlet Knights quit on their coach.

In 1972, Nebraska beat Army 77-7 at Michie. Nebraska scored the first 77 until Army scored in the last minute. Rutgers outdid the Black Knights, something i never thought I would see in my lifetime. Congrats to those on the banks of the ole Raritan. Rutgers Al, where are you?
I remember that as a kid and feeling sorry for Army. Rutgers in 2016? Not a bit

Reaction Score
As bad as it was, the only other option is to take a knee and punt. I'm sure that would have gone over well.

Reaction Score
The Daily Targum :: Rutgers secret society leaves prank for U. of Michigan's head coach

That all backfired. And when is this birthplace of football stuff going to end? PT Barnum has way more to do with the creation of gridiron football than Rutgers. Taking that statue down sounds like a good idea now for the good of the game.

Harbaugh actually apologized to Ash after the game. Rutgers players ruined their own rep. Well done!

Chris Ash facing a crisis as Rutgers looks like it won't win another game | Politi

Last edited:

Fairfield_1st

Sitting on this Barstool talking like a damn fool
Reaction Score
I get the "secret society" taking credit for getting Flood fired, but not sure they should be puffing their chests out about getting Ash hired, at least not yet.

Reaction Score

Anything to throw Warde Manuel into the conversation . . .

Reaction Score
04.jpg

Hmmm, this game remind me, I have to schedule a colonoscopy on Monday.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Hmmm, this game remind me, I have to schedule a colonoscopy on Monday.
04-jpg.16101

"Please lord just take me now. I can't keep doing this for a whole season."

uconnphil2016

Head Rat
Reaction Score
Rutgers . The Harvard of Southern New Jersey!
Saw some guy Reddit complaining about how the admin doesn't care about athletics because they're a prestigious academic school...in what world is Rutgers prestigious? Not even the best school in its own state

Reaction Score
Saw some guy Reddit complaining about how the admin doesn't care about athletics because they're a prestigious academic school...in what world is Rutgers prestigious? Not even the best school in its own state
I believe they received an invitation to join the Ivy League but declined.
Edit; Looks to be an urban legend but it is a good school.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Jesus, Harbaugh. I'm willing to bet he left a tip that'll help recoup the loses.

Nah. Dude is completely tone deaf. He probably paid with rolls of quarters and pennies while trying to pass off an expired coupon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RipBenEmek

Top Bottom