Seventy Eight - Nil | The Boneyard

Seventy Eight - Nil

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bomber36

Respect All, Fear None.
Reaction Score
Harbaugh.....making friends and kissing babies.

UConnDan97

predicting undefeated seasons since 1983
Reaction Score
Just in case anyone from NJ stumbles onto this thread as well, I'll post it twice.

Dear football recruits from the state of New Jersey:

Do you like playing in bowl games? Being part of a university that excels in both athletic national prominence as well as academic? Playing for a New Jersey native coach? Do you like scoring more than zero points every game, while giving up less than 70?

Well then, welcome to UCONN! :cool:

Reaction Score
This was payback from the NJ summer camp/PC noise.
The guy is a classless POS, even if it is Rutgers. There is no room for that in amateur sports, and demonstrates no respect for opposing players. You want to hang 50+ on an opponent, Ok, but 70/80 is way out of line. Total jack ace in Michigan and looks like Warde has zero control to put reigns on him.

Reaction Score
The guy is a classless POS, even if it is Rutgers. There is no room for that in amateur sports, and demonstrates no respect for opposing players. You want to hang 50+ on an opponent, Ok, but 70/80 is way out of line. Total jack ace in Michigan and looks like Warde has zero control to put reigns on him.

It could have been much worse... he put Korn in @ start of 2nd half and they only threw 2-3 times after the half. You wanted them to take a knee each down for 2 quarters? You wanna talk embarrassing?

Reaction Score

He tried to lay off.. Rutgers got out-played by Michigan's 2s

Reaction Score
He tried to lay off.. Rutgers got out-played by Michigan's 2s
They have 3s and 4s. Sorry, but that's BS. Even Ruterds college athletes deserve respect for playing the game.

Reaction Score
They have 3s and 4s. Sorry, but that's BS. Even Ruterds college athletes deserve respect for playing the game.

Strongly disagree, and I bet the Rutgers coaches disagree, too. If not, they're bad coaches. Michigan pretty much ran between the tackles with their twos from the third quarter on. They only threw for 119 yards. 11 different players had a carry. That's on the Rutgers staff, not on Harbaugh.

Reaction Score
...and I thought 57-0 last week was a tough day! 135-0 in 2 games? Ouch!

Reaction Score
Strongly disagree, and I bet the Rutgers coaches disagree, too. If not, they're bad coaches. Michigan pretty much ran between the tackles with their twos from the third quarter on. They only threw for 119 yards. 11 different players had a carry. That's on the Rutgers staff, not on Harbaugh.

Actually... the threes scored 4 of the last 5 TDs on runs.

CTMike

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction Score
Go ahead Rutgers fans, puff out your chests about how you are a football school. Lol.

I'm pretty confident we don't give up 78 and that we score more than zero in that scenario.

Reaction Score

Respectfully disagree. This isn't Pop Warner or Jack Cochran. Harbaugh is making $8 million a year, Ash sort of in the ballpark. Those jobs are hard enough trying to coach one team, let alone two. Believe me I hope Harbaugh pays a karma price, but for now, it's Ash's job to make sure that doesn't happen again.

Reaction Score
Fun fact: UConn gave up 54 points total in two games with Michigan (2010, '13). Rutgers does have a W over Michigan, though (Brady Hoke was coach)

Reaction Score
This is D-1 athletics at the highest level! The "everyone gets a trophy" theory holds ZERO weight here! If you want to play with the big boys then you have to deal with the results!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RipBenEmek

Top Bottom