Seton Hall vs Xavier tonight on FS1 at 6:30 | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Seton Hall vs Xavier tonight on FS1 at 6:30

Reaction Score
Seton Hall doesn't look great with Richmond playing, but they look REALLY BAD without him playing.

Reaction Score
Halloway making late Ollie-era faces on the sideline. Presumably also using the late Ollie-era in-game strategy of pleading with his team to play hard. Rebuilding project indeed.

Reaction Score
The Top 5 of the BE are a large notch above the rest of the league. That being said, Seton Hall, Nova and even DePaul are good enough that they would be in the top 2-3 of the AAC
And also the top 2 or 3 in the acc

Reaction Score
Was always gonna be a multiple year rebuild, which makes our loss to them even more annoying
I am with you. That loss and the SJU loss at Hartford for all intents in purposes is what is prevent UConn being in 4-way time with Providence, Creighton, and Xavier.

Reaction Score
If you're losing by 30 at home, I'm not sure you're a tournament team even if you change one bad loss.
Well it's not really the one big loss even the great teams can have that one lopsided stinker. It's the fact that Seton Hall is in fringes or in the bubble territory. Kansas lost by 23 at home earlier this year to TCU, but no one is confusing who is the better team between Kansas and Seton Hall.

Reaction Score
Was always gonna be a multiple year rebuild, which makes our loss to them even more annoying
Literally was a lucky bounce. If their shot were closer, it would have bounced high off the rim and harmlessly into the corner, instead of grazing the rim and going straight down to their guy.

wheelerdog

#OneForTheThumb
Reaction Score
Literally was a lucky bounce. If their shot were closer, it would have bounced high off the rim and harmlessly into the corner, instead of grazing the rim and going straight down to their guy.
Exactly. This was not highlighted at all. Ball deflected off the rim right to the guy. No one had a chance to react

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
The Top 5 of the BE are a large notch above the rest of the league. That being said, Seton Hall, Nova and even DePaul are good enough that they would be in the top 2-3 of the AAC
. Who cares about the AAC. Some of you cannot let go of the AAC and KO.
BTW. Houston would be in 1st in the NBE with no more than 2 losses

nelsonmuntz

Point Center
Reaction Score
They are too dependent on having Kadary Richmond.

Richmond is a good defensive player that is a high-volume chucker on offense. Seton Hall doesn't get Samuel the ball enough, although I don't know how much that matters. This team is just not good enough offensively to be an NCAA Tournament team.

I like what I have seen of Holloway so far, although the jury is still out on whether he can win at this level. He got this team to play real defense, something Willard couldn't do, but only 3 or 4 of these players even belong in a Big East rotation. He needs to significantly upgrade the roster.

Reaction Score
Halloway making late Ollie-era faces on the sideline. Presumably also using the late Ollie-era in-game strategy of pleading with his team to play hard. Rebuilding project indeed.

Doubt he goes 20-10 in his first season and I’m quite sure he won’t win a NC next year with the Hall so those can’t be the same faces!

Reaction Score
I like Donny Marshall and John Fanta, but I don’t necessarily enjoy listening to Donny Marshall and John Fanta call a basketball game.
Thank you. I like Donny also, but his call the other with Brando against Providence was ridiculous. He wouldn’t shut up. Incessantly talked about some innocuous, long winded background about a player while important play goin on.
Drove me crazee. Sent a tweet to him during the first half to shut up. Shortly there after Donny and Tim Brando made some tongue in cheek comments about trying to get some words in.
he was horrible

Reaction Score
Doubt he goes 20-10 in his first season and I’m quite sure he won’t win a NC next year with the Hall so those can’t be the same faces!
Agreed but the operative words there were late Ollie era.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NAN24

Top Bottom