Session 1: Recruiting Updates | Page 4 | The Boneyard

Session 1: Recruiting Updates

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I have confidence in KO and the fact that Hamidou will be the best player here whenever he comes. Also his relationship with Diarra and his proximity to us gives me hope. Really want him.
It's all about Makai Ashton-Langford!

He is the guy, 3 or 4 year program guy, a real winner, all around great player who is under the radar (yes I know where he is ranked, but doesn't have the big time offers as of yet), great defensive player, really just looks like a great kid, reminds me of a mini Westbrook.

If we get Diallo its a bonus, just a matter of time Duke and Kentucky roll in, plus Diallo is a one and done guy, which is fine, but 1a priority Makai, 1b Diallo.

If Diallo doesn't accept his loss, we've been there since day 1 recruiting him the hardest out of all the programs.

Makai & Diallo future star backcourt, aka best backcourt in nation!

Reaction Score
It's all about Makai Ashton-Langford!

He is the guy, 3 or 4 year program guy, a real winner, all around great player who is under the radar (yes I know where he is ranked, but doesn't have the big time offers as of yet), great defensive player, really just looks like a great kid, reminds me of a mini Westbrook.

If we get Diallo its a bonus, just a matter of time Duke and Kentucky roll in, plus Diallo is a one and done guy, which is fine, but 1a priority Makai, 1b Diallo.

If Diallo doesn't accept his loss, we've been there since day 1 recruiting him the hardest out of all the programs.

Makai & Diallo future star backcourt, aka best backcourt in nation!

Makai is filthy. He's going to blow up soon enough on the national scene.

Reaction Score
Is there an active website(s) that summarize the UConn recruit position? - list of candidates / offers / acceptance / passes? Just looked at the BY UConn Recruiting site, but, unless I looked at wrong spot, it hasn't been updated in 2 years. So advice would be helpful.

Stainmaster

Occasionally Constructive
Reaction Score
Is there an active website(s) that summarize the UConn recruit position? - list of candidates / offers / acceptance / passes? Just looked at the BY UConn Recruiting site, but, unless I looked at wrong spot, it hasn't been updated in 2 years. So advice would be helpful.

Verbal Commits

Reaction Score
One thing I don't ever worry about KO is recruiting - He is a great character guy especially with his NBA travelling around seeing so many personalities. Sure some guys pick other schools but in the same vein remember that there is some face-saving when things are not going to work out. It never helps to say why you do not like a guy.

I think KO and staff take passes more than we know when they smell trouble and have no problem appearing to "lose out".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TNS

Top Bottom