Session 1: Recruiting Updates | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Session 1: Recruiting Updates

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Just so everyone knows, Diallo is still followed by the UConn men's hoops twitter handle -- the only non-commit they follow:
fHIz3ME.png

Let's hope that means something. I'm nervous about the lure of Kentucky -- Squid rarely misses when going head-to-head against anybody except Duke.

Reaction Score
Just so everyone knows, Diallo is still followed by the UConn men's hoops twitter handle -- the only non-commit they follow:
fHIz3ME.png

Let's hope that means something. I'm nervous about the lure of Kentucky -- Squid rarely misses when going head-to-head against anybody except Duke.
Yeah, I hope so too. But if Duke and Kentucky offer, I'd be nervous. Those two are just recruiting at a completey different level than anybody else.

GemParty

Co~host of the Sliders & Curveballs Podcast
Reaction Score
Makai is the kid we have to get, kid is going to be a star!!

Him and Diallo have to be are biggest priorities, love Makia's game!!
Ham keeps blowing up, everyone on him like vulchers now. Some saying best guard in 2017. Hope Ollie nabs him soon.

Reaction Score
Yeah, I hope so too. But if Duke and Kentucky offer, I'd be nervous. Those two are just recruiting at a completey different level than anybody else.
I have confidence in KO and the fact that Hamidou will be the best player here whenever he comes. Also his relationship with Diarra and his proximity to us gives me hope. Really want him.

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
The Syracuse board sounded very confident about him as well last time I was over there. Hopefully he sees the light.

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
fHIz3ME.png

The best part is how they also follow all our recruits, not just the guys on campus. That makes you feel pretty confident.

4in16

uses the force
Reaction Score
He has been confident since around/before last season started
That is why I said "still seems pretty confident", which is reassuring for some with the Cuse, Duke and UK talk.

Reaction Score
Which is why I said "still" which is reassuring for some with the Cuse, Duke and UK talk.
Yup, just kind of reinforcing that. We have known that Diallo would take his time in his recruitment so it was very interesting that Oz was so confident (I believe his word was "he is ours") so early on as if it were already a done deal

Reaction Score
The Syracuse board sounded very confident about him as well last time I was over there. Hopefully he sees the light.
They just naturally believe anytime they offer someone they are on the top of list. Then they find a million excuses after the recruit they thought they had goes somewhere else. In regards to Diallo, they are late to this party. Very late. He is not going to Syracuse.

dennismenace

ONE MORE CAST
Reaction Score
Plus an hour ago I was parked next to a black Avalanche in Glastonbury with the license plate
"Ollie 1" so evidently he was also taking the time to grocery shop. I'm thinkin he has some Michael Keaton Multiplicity goin on
Doppelganger.

Reaction Score

KO has obviously not missed a Rens game.

One team KO has not prioritized is Nike South Beach. Brown has looked awful. Especially compared to Richards and Bamba. You can use his recent lack of experience in playing competitive bball as an excuse but either way he's a MAJOR project.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TNS