Fall non-UConn recruiting thread | Page 22 | The Boneyard

Fall non-UConn recruiting thread

Dillon77

WBB Enthusiast; ND Alum, Fan
Reaction Score
Interesting if this is true. Don't recall seeing others being considered in the past (e.g. Amihere, Edwards, etc.).
Got me? Maybe the Naismith organizers have decided to become more inclusive? Day late, dollar short as far as I'm concerned, but better late than never. There she is!

Cassandre ProsperSeniorFRosemere, Quebec, CANCairine Wilson Secondary School

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
Does anyone have a list if the rankings from the other sites besides ESPN? I inow there is ASGR and maybe one called blue net. Would be interested to see the comparisons.

No. We do have Firehouse Subs which I like. I've heard good things about Jersey Mike's and this is before the new Danny Devito commercials. ;)

Next time you venture south of the border, stop in a jersey mike's... Get a regular #13 on the rosemary bread.. Mikes way, Plus two swipes of mayo and five drops of yellow mustard.. Trust me.. I wouldn't steer you wrong.

Reaction Score
I’m pretty excited about this player. I’ve seen her play several times. Mississippi State loses four guards to graduation and I predict one or two more likely will transfer for more playing time.

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
For those of yall with recruiting knowledge, how does the PG class of 2024 look like? Post players?

If she couldn't go to Duke, I didn't want to see Prosper at either of the Carolina's or Zona.. tired of them. ND is the lesser of the evils. No offense Dillon77 ;)

On November 16, 2022... I hereby retract my previous statement. ND jumps to the top of the list of schools I'm tired of snagging all the recruits. I can't remember all of the schools I'm tired of... but the Irish are #1 at the moment.

hm.gif

Reaction Score
I’m pretty excited about this player. I’ve seen her play several times. Mississippi State loses four guards to graduation and I predict one or two more likely will transfer for more playing time.

Asking so I'm clear, she joins the team for the 2023-2024 season correct?

Reaction Score
For those of yall with recruiting knowledge, how does the PG class of 2024 look like? Post players?

On November 16, 2022... I hereby retract my previous statement. ND jumps to the top of the list of schools I'm tired of snagging all the recruits. I can't remember all of the schools I'm tired of... but the Irish are #1 at the moment.

View attachment 80764
HG # 1 is a PG

Lots of BIGS IN 2024. Several in NC including Blanca Thomas, Sara Strong and Ella Hobbs ( who I think is underaged bc these are so many bigs in the class). Yes, you lil devils are on Thomas’ list of favorites.

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
HG # 1 is a PG

Lots of BIGS IN 2024. Several in NC including Blanca Thomas, Sara Strong and Ella Hobbs ( who I think is underaged bc these are so many bigs in the class). Yes, you lil devils are on Thomas’ list of favorites.

Duke rarely get's players from North Carolina..... maybe like five in the past 25 years.

Dillon77

WBB Enthusiast; ND Alum, Fan
Reaction Score

View attachment 80764

I might be the last poster you'd expect (want?) to hear from right now, but these three posts are the ones I've got on a list:
  • Blanca Thomas from Charlotte, NC
  • Kateryna Koval, center from Ukraine who is playing for LI Lutheran
  • Kennedy Ume(h) from McDonough School, outside of Baltimore

As noted, Thomas has Duke on her fave list, along with that school at the top your current list ;)

Reaction Score

CamrnCrz1974

Good Guy for a Dookie
Reaction Score
Duke rarely get's players from North Carolina..... maybe like five in the past 25 years.
On the current roster, Reigan Richardson is from Charlotte, but she is a transfer from UGA.

Off the top of my head, here is a (partial) list of players from North Carolina:
  • Chante Black
  • Mikayla Boykin
  • Joy Cheek
Jenna Frush and Kalita Marsh, both former walk-ons, were both from NC.

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
On the current roster, Reigan Richardson is from Charlotte, but she is a transfer from UGA.

Off the top of my head, here is a (partial) list of players from North Carolina:
  • Chante Black
  • Mikayla Boykin
  • Joy Cheek
Jenna Frush and Kalita Marsh, both former walk-ons, were both from NC.

There was a recruited player from Providence Day in Charlotte... but she never appeared in a game.... tore her ACL and then transferred to Seton Hall. I forget her name... wore #44... she was an undersized PF. Maybe in the Class of 2009

Janee Johnson was her name... or something similar

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Sorry. The gist of it is that Gusters wants to join the team, but there are a lot of issues that will need to be resolved, including (apparently) some academic ones, before she can be cleared to play. And, most likely, not this year but next.
Thanks. Very interesting.

CocoHusky

1,000,001 BY points
Reaction Score
Asking so I'm clear, she joins the team for the 2023-2024 season correct?
"Thames joins a trio of ESPN Top-100 signees in Quanirah Cherry-Montague, Mjracle Sheppard and Jasmine Brown as part of the Bulldogs 2023 signing class that will join MSU for the 2023-24 season."

Reaction Score
"Thames joins a trio of ESPN Top-100 signees in Quanirah Cherry-Montague, Mjracle Sheppard and Jasmine Brown as part of the Bulldogs 2023 signing class that will join MSU for the 2023-24 season."

Appreciate it. Wasn't sure if she could be considered an early enrolment, like Olivia Miles or Chloe Kitts.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UChuskman

Top Bottom