Senior Night, Feb 16 | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Senior Night, Feb 16

Reaction Score
Possible correction: Nika has another year....right or wrong?
Counting the COVID year, all four have an additional year of competition available .... Paige actually has two years remaining.

BUT .... wrt the COVID year, technically there is no obligation for UConn to offer the additional scholarship year.

Reaction Score
AD Benedict said that based on the number of managers and players celebrating Senior Night, they are doing it postgame, as there's only so much time allotted by the Big East beforehand.
Since people usually leave early it will be interesting to see if they stay.

Reaction Score
We better win or thats gonna put a damper on the whole shebang

Bald Husky

four score
Reaction Score
I am hoping that two out of those four do not participate in senior night activities for the obvious reasons. I know it is not conclusive, as with Dorka, who did senior night twice and probably didn't know at the time whether she was coming back or not, but if say Paige and or Aubrey have decided to return, not participating on the 16th would be a statement to that effect.

On the other hand if they do participate I wouldn't be surprised if a chant broke out in the crowd that was something like "one more year".

In any event these celebrations are always special and a great tradition.
I think we should do that chant for all four players.

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
Even better, it $2 beer night

DBD601F8-6047-4833-A255-1557FB2AF681.jpeg

MSGRET

MSG, US Army Retired
Reaction Score
Maybe I'm being selfish, but I want all four of these young ladies to comeback next year so that the Nation can see what this team is like with ALL of the players available.

#1florida

Midwest Husky
Reaction Score
A request. Please. If someone would be kind enough to post a video of the seniors presentation, for those of us that must watch the game on Fox. They start the telecast just as the ball is tossed up at center court. Please

Reaction Score
A request. Please. If someone would be kind enough to post a video of the seniors presentation, for those of us that must watch the game on Fox. They start the telecast just as the ball is tossed up at center court. Please
Senior Night ceremonies are being conducted after the game tonight.

Reaction Score

If you have X (Twitter), it’ll take place post-game and shown there live in addition to SNY.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom