Sedona to Oregon | The Boneyard

Sedona to Oregon

Reaction Score
Screenshot_2019-07-05-22-17-02.png

There it is folks!

Reaction Score
Interesting....2 teams with plenty of playing time and she chooses Oregon. I’m guessing Van Lith or Clark won’t be going there

Reaction Score
I sent this to a friend (whose daughter played for a USA team with Sedona), and her response: "If everyone and their mother keeps committing their no ones gonna play."

Dugalic, Prince, Cochrane, Watson, Sabally. A few people won't be happy. That is a lot of top talent.

Wbbfan1

And That’s The Way It Is
Reaction Score
Oregon's Roster before Prince

Satou SaballyF6-4Jr.Berlin, GermanyRotteck Gymnasium
1Nyara SaballyF6-5R-Fr.Berlin, GermanySLZB
2Morgan YaegerG5-9Jr.Adelaide, AustraliaSt. John's Grammar School
3Taylor ChavezG5-10So.Surprise, Ariz.Valley Vista HS
4Jaz ShelleyG5-9Fr.Moe, AustraliaBerwick College
11Holly WinterburnG5-10Fr.Northampton, EnglandCharnwood College
12Lucy CochraneF6-5Fr.Melbourne, AustraliaCatholic Ladies' College
14Lydia GiomiF6-6Jr.Seattle, Wash.West Seattle HS
20Sabrina IonescuG5-11Sr.Walnut Creek, Calif.Miramonte HS
21Erin BoleyF6-2Jr.Hodgenville, Ky.Elizabethtown HSNotre Dame
23Minyon MooreG5-8Sr.Hercules, Calif.Salesian HSUSC
24Ruthy HebardF6-4Sr.Fairbanks, AlaskaWest Valley HS

They have some size like Baylor had last year.

Reaction Score
Interesting... I’m curious if she’s going to play this year. Also how will Oregon be after this year come Ionescu graduated. We shall see. Going to be a fun next couple of years in women’s college basketball

Sluconn Husky

#1 Source of Info
Reaction Score
Interesting... I’m curious if she’s going to play this year. Also how will Oregon be after this year come Ionescu graduated. We shall see. Going to be a fun next couple of years in women’s college basketball

Two reports I've seen, one from Oregon, say she will not be eligible until 2020. That's going to be interesting when she's draft eligible in two seasons.

Dillon77

WBB Enthusiast; ND Alum, Fan
Reaction Score
I sent this to a friend (whose daughter played for a USA team with Sedona), and her response: "If everyone and their mother keeps committing their no ones gonna play."

Dugalic, Prince, Cochrane, Watson, Sabally. A few people won't be happy. That is a lot of top talent.

First of all, good luck to Sedona.

I had a similar thought as your friend (and many others, I'm sure): So much input to the roster, but still only 200 minutes in a game. We'll see how long said roster isn't affected.

bballnut90

LV Adherent. Topic Crafter
Reaction Score
Huge get for Oregon. I'm guessing they'll request a waiver but we'll see if it comes through. If she recovers well, she should slide in nicely with the departure of Hebard and play alongside Sabally for a year. Graves is positioning his team well to be a title contender for years to come. He's done a remarkable job.

southie

Longhorn Lover
Reaction Score
When I had read she was visiting Notre Dame and Oregon (two schools where 2020 friend, Deja Kelly had already visited unofficially), I had a feeling UConn wouldn't be the choice as Kelly wasn't recruited/considering UConn. Wonder if that means Deja commits to Oregon soon, too.

Reaction Score
When I had read she was visiting Notre Dame and Oregon (two schools where 2020 friend, Deja Kelly had already visited unofficially), I had a feeling UConn wouldn't be the choice as Kelly wasn't recruited/considering UConn. Wonder if that means Deja commits to Oregon soon, too.

How many scholarships do they have?? Does that mean Van Lith and Clark go elsewhere?? And how much playing time is there?

Sluconn Husky

#1 Source of Info
Reaction Score
How many scholarships do they have?? Does that mean Van Lith and Clark go elsewhere?? And how much playing time is there?

They already have five players in the '20 class. Hailey Van Lith and Clark have been favored to end up at Baylor and Notre Dame for a while now.

southie

Longhorn Lover
Reaction Score
Hope that means they don't have room for 2020 Lauren Ware who just visited Oregon officially the same time Prince did; Ware has already visited Nebraska and Texas officially. Obviously, I'd love for Ware to sign with Texas.

bballnut90

Reaction Score
Oregon's Roster before Prince

Satou SaballyF6-4Jr.Berlin, GermanyRotteck Gymnasium
1Nyara SaballyF6-5R-Fr.Berlin, GermanySLZB
2Morgan YaegerG5-9Jr.Adelaide, AustraliaSt. John's Grammar School
3Taylor ChavezG5-10So.Surprise, Ariz.Valley Vista HS
4Jaz ShelleyG5-9Fr.Moe, AustraliaBerwick College
11Holly WinterburnG5-10Fr.Northampton, EnglandCharnwood College
12Lucy CochraneF6-5Fr.Melbourne, AustraliaCatholic Ladies' College
14Lydia GiomiF6-6Jr.Seattle, Wash.West Seattle HS
20Sabrina IonescuG5-11Sr.Walnut Creek, Calif.Miramonte HS
21Erin BoleyF6-2Jr.Hodgenville, Ky.Elizabethtown HSNotre Dame
23Minyon MooreG5-8Sr.Hercules, Calif.Salesian HSUSC
24Ruthy HebardF6-4Sr.Fairbanks, AlaskaWest Valley HS

They have some size like Baylor had last year.

Kind of crazy that they only have 3 players on the roster (Ionescu/Giomi/Chavez) who aren't transfers and are from the lower 48 states.

bballnut90

Reaction Score
They already have five players in the '20 class. Hailey Van Lith and Clark have been favored to end up at Baylor and Notre Dame for a while now.

They still have room for 1. I'd expect them to be a favorite to land one of those 2 considering they have a ton of great forwards/posts to play with and a big vacancy in the backcourt with Ionescu/Moore leaving after 2019-202.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom