Sedona Prince is in the Portal [merged threads] | The Boneyard

Sedona Prince is in the Portal [merged threads]

Reaction Score
She has reportedly been talked into staying put, so I guess we will have to wait until next year. :D

Reaction Score
She has reportedly been talked into staying put, so I guess we will have to wait until next year. :D

If her name is still in the transfer portal then get in touch with her.

Also, this indicates there may be some good posts in the transfer portal that are not public.

oldude

bamboo lover
Reaction Score
I see nothing anywhere suggesting that Prince even remotely considered transferring. 23 minutes ago you suggested she was transferring. Now you’re saying she’s staying put. You better be careful less you come down with a bad case of whiplash.

Reactions: MTC
Reaction Score
Unless she is able to get immediate eligibility it would make sense for her to stay put. She has already used up one year of her 5 to get 4 years of eligibility. She really needs all those years to develop.

oldude

bamboo lover
Reaction Score
So let me get this straight.
  • Prince committed to TX in HS
  • Prince decommitted from TX
  • Prince recommitted to TX
  • Prince decides to transfer from TX
  • Prince decides to remain at TX
Sounds like a young lady that has some difficulty making up her mind. :confused:

Reaction Score
So let me get this straight.
  • Prince committed to TX in HS
  • Prince decommitted from TX
  • Prince recommitted to TX
  • Prince decides to transfer from TX
  • Prince decides to remain at TX
Sounds like a young lady that has some difficulty making up her mind. :confused:
Also has to make one wonder what if she’s really happy there.

Reaction Score
The pressure on elite Texas HS athletes to stay has to be enormous. They are indoctrinated early to think of their state as another nation. I suspect that many Texans loyalties are first to Texas and second the US. Take Collier's switch. She said she wanted to stay home to help with the recovery from all the flooding. But did she sign with Houston where the bulk of the damage occurred? No, she went to Austin. It must be a real pain driving back and forth several times a week. :rolleyes:

My suspicion is that the "stay and help" plea came from Astin and other local folks. It's a vulnerable age, 18. Easily led.

Reaction Score
The pressure on elite Texas HS athletes to stay has to be enormous. They are indoctrinated early to think of their state as another nation. I suspect that many Texans loyalties are first to Texas and second the US. Take Collier's switch. She said she wanted to stay home to help with the recovery from all the flooding. But did she sign with Houston where the bulk of the damage occurred? No, she went to Austin. It must be a real pain driving back and forth several times a week. :rolleyes:

My suspicion is that the "stay and help" plea came from Astin and other local folks. It's a vulnerable age, 18. Easily led.

I don’t know what to say! Maybe, they just love their life there and wish to stay close to home and family! Maybe she liked UT better than Houston. After all, it’s still closer than UCONN! As for the remark about their loyalty to Texas over the US. Is this really a where we are in sports now? Questioning a kid’s loyalty to her country because she doesn’t sign where we think she should?

Reaction Score
So is she still in the portal or is it confirmed she changed her mind and decided to stay at Texas?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom