Sedee Keita | The Boneyard

Sedee Keita

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
From his bio on South Carolina's website:
  • Noted as an athletic power forward who has a strong frame and good mobility and agility for his size
  • A four-star recruit according to ESPN.com and rated the 85th player in the ESPN100
  • Also a four-star recruit according to Rivals.com and the No. 82 prospect overall

Reaction Score
From his bio on South Carolina's website:
  • Noted as an athletic power forward who has a strong frame and good mobility and agility for his size
  • A four-star recruit according to ESPN.com and rated the 85th player in the ESPN100
  • Also a four-star recruit according to Rivals.com and the No. 82 prospect overall
I was about to delete my post when I saw yours :confused:

KembaStepback

Rains Triples
Reaction Score
I'd take him for sure and I don't know the status of their front court in South Carolina, but this kid barely played and didn't do much as a freshman. This is a team that went far in the tournament. Sometimes kids just get frustrated with their lack of PT, or losing, or whatever and decide to change scenery. Happens everywhere.

Stainmaster

Occasionally Constructive
Reaction Score

Christian Vital retweeted his post. Played at Putnam Science in high school. Was ranked 85th by ESPN. No idea if we're on his radar outside of CV's tweet, but would make sense...

They were teammates at Vermont Academy for a year - probably just showing a bro some support.

Reaction Score
Averaged 1 point & 2 boards in about 10 minutes per game.

Reaction Score

Christian Vital retweeted his post. Played at Putnam Science in high school. Was ranked 85th by ESPN. No idea if we're on his radar outside of CV's tweet, but would make sense...

Let's go get this guy COME ON MAN!!!

Reaction Score
Can we be choosy right now... a 4 star recruit who had rough first year has just as good a chance to develop as the ones we have been looking at.
Do we know about any of these guys that our players seem to know about? Va Tech, New Mexico and S Carolina just a few of the programs losing guys. I called up there a few times to leave messages with Ollie's assistant named Larib and like last year she blew me off completely. Wtf, you would think they would be accepting help from anywhere and everywhere. Don't get it!

Reaction Score
From rivals:

Keita is an athletic 6-foot-10 interior player who already looks as if he is a sophomore or junior in college. His body is built to carry even more muscle and he is unafraid of mixing it up around the rim. He can be a bit too emotional at times and will occasionally stray to the perimeter where he's not quite as effective as he is around the rim. For the most part, though, Keita seems to understand that his strength is running the floor, pounding the glass and playing physical defense around the lane.

He isn't without offensive skill either. Keita has pretty good hands, is light on his feet and has some touch around 10 feet. He has just has to develop some consistent, go-to moves and counters for when the defense has him scouted.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Can we be choosy right now... a 4 star recruit who had rough first year has just as good a chance to develop as the ones we have been looking at.
Yes we can and should be choosy otherwise at some point you become BC. This is not to say we shouldn't recruit this kid but he needs to be more than a body.

Stainmaster

Occasionally Constructive
Reaction Score
Yes we can and should be choosy otherwise at some point you become BC. This is not to say we shouldn't recruit this kid but he needs to be more than a body.

BC's latest signee (incidentally, Vin Baker's son) was previously committed to Bryant. We have a long ways to go before we get there.

Reaction Score
UConn didn't make him any sort of a priority the first time around hecause it was perceived we had better talents in the fold with Enoch, Durham, Brown, and Jackson.

Reaction Score
If he wants him though he should be yours is what I'm seeing right? If he doesn't get him it would be because he has 2 bigs coming in. How can you lose?
Always cracks me up when FriarJ comes over to tell us how amazing Cooley and PC is. I miss that Sean guy who also used to come around.

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score

So far Cooley looks like one of those guys who wins some big regular season games but when the Big Dance comes he fizzles
There's lots of those - the leprechaun for one

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99