Secret Scrimmage v Harvard | Page 6 | The Boneyard

Secret Scrimmage v Harvard

Reaction Score
One can be critical without being mean.
The front court isn't good. At all.

C

Chief00

Grille 86 tonight - good time (when I wasn’t posting about football) with focus on MBB and of course the Red Sox.

Reaction Score
Grille 86 tonight - good time (when I wasn’t posting about football) with focus on MBB and of course the Red Sox.

Some day, and that day may never come, I will call upon you to do a service for me. Well, that day has come. We need you to use all of your powers, reach out to those in the athletic department, whom you hold in the palm of your hand and find out what happened at the scrimmage. No more gag order, tell this family what you know. If you can’t get any real info, don’t worry, make up stuff to keep everyone calm. Thanks in advance!

Reaction Score
What Chief00 is saying is very basic. If our recruiting is successful it will be a successful year. We need to play harder and be more competitive on the court - but it’s not really about wins or loses this season. Again, recruiting is the key.
Agreed recruiting and culture change are keys to season

C

Chief00

Some day, and that day may never come, I will call upon you to do a service for me. Well, that day has come. We need you to use all of your powers, reach out to those in the athletic department, whom you hold in the palm of your hand and find out what happened at the scrimmage. No more gag order, tell this family what you know. If you can’t get any real info, don’t worry, make up stuff to keep everyone calm. Thanks in advance!
I hear you but think about it. So I should encourage someone(s) to break NCAA rules so we can know about a scrimmage? Quite frankly, probably not a good idea, especially when an ex coach’s defense in litigation seems to be everyone did it.
Let’s suffice to say, we have a lot of work to do. But, everyone already knows that.
Admittedly, I don’t know all the rule nuances around secret scrimmages but with a real open scrimmage this Friday - let’s wait for that and focus on a 6-11 five star kid on campus today.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction Score
Agreed recruiting and culture change are keys to season
To hell with culture. If we have a wonderful culture and lose all our games what good is it? Culture is something losing coaches blabber about non-stop.

C

Chief00

I will say this, if you went to Grille 86 last night you could have ask
To hell with culture. If we have a wonderful culture and lose all our games what good is it? Culture is something losing coaches blabber about non-stop.

Yeah, we have more than our share of coach's who talked about changing the culture. Not that it’s not important but it’s really a by product of all the things you do to win. You do them to make your chance of winning better not as a goal in itself.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22

Top Bottom