Secret Scrimmage v Harvard | Page 5 | The Boneyard

Secret Scrimmage v Harvard

Reaction Score
I’m also hearing Vital and Hurley got into a screaming match during the middle of the game

this is what happens when you don't have a leader on the roster. hotheads go rogue. jalen 4hunnid adams only cares about his instagram and getting 15 contested looks a game. not a leader

Reaction Score
I’m also hearing Vital and Hurley got into a screaming match during the middle of the game

I found some footage from the secret scrimmage:

Turns out Vital didn’t like being benched for not following coach’s “five pass” rule. LOL

Edited: It was a scrimmage and we don’t know at this point what actually happened. Just having fun with the most recent rumor. From what I read on this board, hopefully some verifiably good news coming soon.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Noted UConn hater Jeff Goodman has been tweeting out secret scrimmage info/box scores all day. If most of this was true I have a feeling he'd be joyously reporting it

Reaction Score
Omg. If any player ever argued with Hurley like that you wouldn’t see them in a Uconn uniform again. Lol

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
Is there a link to the box score?

That would clear up much of the hearsay in this thread.

Reaction Score
Noted UConn hater Jeff Goodman has been tweeting out secret scrimmage info/box scores all day. If most of this was true I have a feeling he'd be joyously reporting it
If Harvard did win you know Amaker would give Goodman the box score in a heartbeat.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
What Chief00 is saying is very basic. If our recruiting is successful it will be a successful year. We need to play harder and be more competitive on the court - but it’s not really about wins or loses this season. Again, recruiting is the key.

I'd like us to get at min two more commits before the season starts just in case. lol

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom