seat selection process | Page 3 | The Boneyard

seat selection process

Reaction Score
Grabbed my tickets this morning. Love the new process. Got two in Lower level of Gampel which I was never able to get before. And got four in lower level of XL which I have had but closer to mid court. Last few years they stuck me in end zone but lower down. I'd rather be a little higher up but closer to mid court. Thanks AD Dave!!!
How many seats were left in the lower level at Gampel?

Reaction Score
I selected my 9 tickets at XL today. We moved down 2 rows in the 200's(like 5 rows up) We like our seats between the baskets so I am satisfied. I like the new system. It's nice to have options

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
The new system is more democratic. BTW, my old seats were taken by the time I was logged in. Very odd, no other seats in the area were taken. Didn't matter, we were looking for a change anyway.

Reaction Score
Still tons of decent seats left in the 200s. I really don't care where i sit as long as it's sideline.

Reaction Score
Has anyone used their phone when making their seat choices? I pick Friday morning and may be on the road. Wanted to make sure I can still pick from my phone.

Reaction Score
Has anyone used their phone when making their seat choices? I pick Friday morning and may be on the road. Wanted to make sure I can still pick from my phone.
I was away and picked by phone. Very helpful gentleman was good at describing my options. If you had a seating chart in front of you if would make it easier

Reaction Score
I was away and picked by phone. Very helpful gentleman was good at describing my options. If you had a seating chart in front of you if would make it easier

This might be the case for me as well. Do you just call the ticket office before your slotted time or is there a specific number you use?

Reaction Score
I picked my tickets on Monday. As I purchased six seats for the men and five seats for the women at the XL, the seat selection portal was limiting me to four tickets in the 100 Sections because of built in limits based upon donation and/or cumulative points. Anyway, as I was holding four seats for each I called the athletic ticket office and asked how I could get the single and two seats next to the seats I was holding.

The purpose of my post is to tell you how fantastic they were in the athletic ticket office. I called expecting to hear about "rules", etc., instead the first gentlemen I spoke to asked that I speak to his manager. When I spoke to his manager, he knew in advance how many years I have been buying season tickets for basketball (30+) and knew that I purchase football as well. (I also told him that I buy hockey through a friend.) He proceeded to assist me on his end to enable me get my five and six seats in the XL in the 100 sections. Kudos to the UConn Athletic Ticket Office for going above and beyond.

Reaction Score
This might be the case for me as well. Do you just call the ticket office before your slotted time or is there a specific number you use?
Phone number was in the email I got and also on the letter I received

Reaction Score
Anyone still not go yet? Wish the site let you look at whats left after you select.

Reaction Score
Tomorrow at 10am here. I'll be sneaking my selection in during a meeting at work. I'm pretty good at feigning stomach troubles if I need to :p

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
Tomorrow at 10am here. I'll be sneaking my selection in during a meeting at work. I'm pretty good at feigning stomach troubles if I need to :p
Just curious, could you let us know what was left after you choose tomorrow?

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
Only if you like my post. I value likes more than my salary ;)
The best I can do is like your response. I have a strict no-pandering like policy.

Reaction Score
Got my xl seats yesterday. Was able to land 4 in a row in sec 110. 109 also had quite a few available as well. I much rather sit behind the hoop in the lowers than anywhere in the uppers. Good job uconn on the new process.

Reaction Score
Liked the new process.

My cousin made a comment that he wish there was a way that they could have limited the single seats in the lowers so more pairs were available somehow. Said there were a lot of singles in the lowers when he picked yesterday but didn't want to have him and his wife sit solo

Anyone else think that was an issue?

Reaction Score
The best I can do is like your response. I have a strict no-pandering like policy.

I was only looking at sideline center seats, but it was basically full until 10ish rows up. Essentially the whole lower bowl full it looked like

Wordbomar

"Walker on McGee with four.."
Reaction Score
Liked the new process.

My cousin made a comment that he wish there was a way that they could have limited the single seats in the lowers so more pairs were available somehow. Said there were a lot of singles in the lowers when he picked yesterday but didn't want to have him and his wife sit solo

Had a friend who mentioned the same. Also have to remember when the university is selling single game tickets it will be tough for them to get rid of singles like that as well

Reaction Score
Liked the new process.

Pretty sure for like the Yankees as an example, they don't let people buy tickets in spots if they are going to create a single seat situation. If they just add a similar feature to the system, problem solved.

Reaction Score
Pretty sure for like the Yankees as an example, they don't let people buy tickets in spots if they are going to create a single seat situation. If they just add a similar feature to the system, problem solved.

Unless you are three musketeers (stooges)...;)

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom