seat selection process | The Boneyard

seat selection process

willie99

Loving life & enjoying the ride, despite the bumps
Reaction Score
I liked it, I'm generally happy with our seats although I wish I could have gotten a little better aisle seats for the men in Hartford.

Observations

Aisle seats go first
Split 4 seats into 2 and 2 and you'll have better options
Select single seats, nobody sits together, and you can do great

Posting this so you can discuss this stuff with the other ticket holders in your group and plan accordingly

Reaction Score
all that goes for any concert tix you might buy, too.

Reaction Score
When you logged on did you have a choice of any seats or just certain sections due to your points? I don't pick until Monday morning

Reaction Score
Its any seat that is still available. Obviously certain sections are reserved for students and visiting team fans.

willie99

Loving life & enjoying the ride, despite the bumps
Reaction Score
When you logged on did you have a choice of any seats or just certain sections due to your points? I don't pick until Monday morning

you'll find it looks like a lot of sections have seats available, but it's not until you click on that section that you can see specific seats

initially it looked as if there was availability in lower center court sections, but there were really only a bunch of single tickets out there

anyhow, once you do select a section, it's easy to scroll left or right and look at all the other sections. You can actually circle the building(s) fairly quickly. Once you click on a seat it's yours until you release it, you have 30 minutes to decide

PS: any seat not picked already can be yours, so you can choose a single seat lower center court if they're still out there

Reaction Score
you'll find it looks like a lot of sections have seats available, but it's not until you click on that section that you can see specific seats

initially it looked as if there was availability in lower center court sections, but there were really only a bunch of single tickets out there

anyhow, once you do select a section, it's easy to scroll left or right and look at all the other sections. You can actually circle the building(s) fairly quickly. Once you click on a seat it's yours until you release it, you have 30 minutes to decide

PS: any seat not picked already can be yours, so you can choose a single seat lower center court if they're still out there
Went very well. The IT dept hit a home run. One hint, in order to bypass the tutorial just click on SELECT at the top of the page. I actually have better seats in the XL than before.

Reaction Score
Fyi - I'm out of state on vacation and found out today you can't do it with your phone. Has to call harder to visualize where seats are.

C

Chief00

After all this I moved down one row at XL and voluntarily back a row at Gampel to get an aisle seat. I am satisfied. Could have gone down another row at XL but like to be a few rows above the court.
Letting participants select seats does create some inefficiencies leaving some prime single seats for the taking - but then it becomes an opportunity for someone else. The technology seemed to work well. Couldn't go back in to look at things after selecting my seats but received a confirmation email immediately.

Reaction Score
Will be interested to see what is left when I pick my seats Monday morning. I have 4 in XL and 2 in Gampel. I think they stuck me near an end zone at XL last year

Reaction Score
Will be interested to see what is left when I pick my seats Monday morning. I have 4 in XL and 2 in Gampel. I think they stuck me near an end zone at XL last year
Please follow up and let us know.

Reaction Score
I just picked. Moved from 112-113 for Xl center. For gampel we made a big move from 211 to 112. Lots of seats still down low at Gampel behind the basket. Same for XL.

Reaction Score
Good to hear about Gampel - if I can get into the lower sections there I will do that. And I will post on Monday after I pick my seats

Reaction Score
Picked today. Moved one full section closer to the middle at Gampel, one row further back. Very easy to navigate.

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
I just picked up the best seats I ever had in the XL. I'm not sure that's good or bad overall.

Reaction Score
Not happy at all - our regular seats are already gone, never mind an upgrade. We have to move back 4 rows to be in same section. BS, not at all happy - our seats NEVER got worse with the old process.

Reaction Score
Not happy at all - our regular seats are already gone, never mind an upgrade. We have to move back 4 rows to be in same section. BS, not at all happy - our seats NEVER got worse with the old process.
At XL or Gampel?

Reaction Score
How are the lowers behind the hoop looking for XL? I have to wait until the 22nd ughhhh.

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
How are the lowers behind the hoop looking for XL? I have to wait until the 22nd ughhhh.
Tons of seats available. The corners weren't nearly filled at noon today.

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
Sounds like you had the old system gamed pretty well. Four rows back? Quelle horreur!

Reaction Score
Sounds like you had the old system gamed pretty well. Four rows back? Quelle horreur!

it matters my friend. Long time ST holder, and not happy at all.

Reaction Score

So you renewed your season tickets by the July deadline but when you went into look @ moving the season ticket seat you had last year - they were already selected by someone else (or just not showing as available because they are already reserved by you and blocked out in the app)?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ahserve34

Top Bottom