Season Tix deadline Extended... | Page 7 | The Boneyard

Season Tix deadline Extended...

Reaction Score
I added a seat and still managed to stay in 117. As a single I could have moved closer but by adding the seat I went backwards 7 rows. Still the same sightline though and now I have two. I just hope they don't change upper 117 from 400 to 800. Each year we should get a shot at upgrading..........maybe. Good for now.

StepbackCity

I like winning
Reaction Score
Decided to get some Gampel tickets today! Was looking at the UConn website and got roped into some cheap seats on the upper bowl. Figured that I would have to pay just as much to Memphis and Florida as I would to pay for these 9 games.

Glad I’m back, disappointed I had to downgrade, MISERABLE that I can’t see my man Danny Hurley all year :(

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Jeez why are the women’s tickets doing so bad?
EDIT: They are all doing bad! If you look at the website now there’s tickets available everywhere for Men and Women.

But these are season tickets. Most people that attend a given game aren't season ticket holders, right?

I guess it just depends on if there are more or less season ticket holders than last year.

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
One good thing about the new system is that anyone can buy one of the best seats in the house today. All you have to do is pony up the money. The whining about being "shut out" of the good seats is over.

Reaction Score
First time season ticket holder... should I have received my tickets by now? If not, when do they typically arrive. Thanks!

Reaction Score
First time season ticket holder... should I have received my tickets by now? If not, when do they typically arrive. Thanks!
I talked to them last week because they charged my credit card twice for the donation - I get they need $$ but probably not the best way to go about it (joke). Anyway, they said tix will be sent on Oct 21.

Reaction Score
Usually around a week and half before the first game.
I talked to them last week because they charged my credit card twice for the donation - I get they need $$ but probably not the best way to go about it (joke). Anyway, they said tix will be sent on Oct 21.
Thank you! Recently moved so just wanted to make sure.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom