Season ticket holder BBQ & Open Practice (For All Fans) Aug 13 @ @ 3p @ Rent | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Season ticket holder BBQ & Open Practice (For All Fans) Aug 13 @ @ 3p @ Rent

Reaction Score
IMG_2689.jpg

C

Chief00

If the state doesn't want Corey, can I hire him? He has taken UConn FB's social media communication to an entire new level.
What a tremendous loss that would be if our leaders in Hartford can't finally get their act together.

uconnphil2016

Head Rat
Reaction Score
I'm pumped to see Pindell! I'll be at the BBQ wearing a green shirt, hat and black shorts--feel free to come over and say hi!

mikedog10

Tailgating Enthusiast
Reaction Score
It is a beautiful day out... perfect weather for drinking some beers outside, talking UConn football, in East Hartford CT! I love this time of year

cttxus

The CT-TX-US Connection: Historic, Alive and Well
Reaction Score
Looking forward to reading some reports from practice. I'm hoping BL or someone else with perspective plans to attend and posts a "View from Section 241" type report.

Reaction Score
Hoping for some good insightful reports for those of us who cannot make it today. The Courant today intimated the the QB job is tilting Piendel's way. Any nuances that can be picked up in that area would be appreciated. We had a discussion awhile back about what it would mean if Piendel does become the starter. Someone corrected me and said it would only mean that he is RE2.0's guy and we would have to wait and see what happens on the field to decide for ourselves whether or not he really is an upgrade.

I do agree with that actually. If he starts against HC my binoculars will be on both him and the OL for a good part of the game. Anyone who has had kids in the recruiting process or on a team for whatever sport knows that beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taliekluv32

Top Bottom