Season ticket holder BBQ & Open Practice (For All Fans) Aug 13 @ @ 3p @ Rent | Page 4 | The Boneyard

Season ticket holder BBQ & Open Practice (For All Fans) Aug 13 @ @ 3p @ Rent

Reaction Score
Aussie Punter Migliozzi (#99)has arrived in the States:
IMG_2702.JPG

Reaction Score
There was a very tall blonde white guy 6-8/6-9 walking the sidelines shaking hands, chatting, maybe a former player. Anybody know who he is? just curious.

C

Chief00

Hoping for some good insightful reports for those of us who cannot make it today. The Courant today intimated the the QB job is tilting Piendel's way. Any nuances that can be picked up in that area would be appreciated. We had a discussion awhile back about what it would mean if Piendel does become the starter. Someone corrected me and said it would only mean that he is RE2.0's guy and we would have to wait and see what happens on the field to decide for ourselves whether or not he really is an upgrade.

I do agree with that actually. If he starts against HC my binoculars will be on both him and the OL for a good part of the game. Anyone who has had kids in the recruiting process or on a team for whatever sport knows that beauty is in the eye of the beholder.
The Courant must be reading the Chief00's posts - I reported that over a week ago.

C

Chief00

What I was impressed with was the pace and efficiency of practice. Very little of Diaco like entire team huddles that last year wasted countless minutes. Dudes knew their assignments and things were very crisp and well organized for so early. No timeouts due to things being screwed-up.

Reaction Score
What I was impressed with was the pace and efficiency of practice. Very little of Diaco like entire team huddles that last year wasted countless minutes. Dudes knew their assignments and things were very crisp and well organized for so early. No timeouts due to things being screwed-up.

I agree. Really impressed on
how organized it was. No wasted time at all.

Reaction Score
There was a very tall blonde white guy 6-8/6-9 walking the sidelines shaking hands, chatting, maybe a former player. Anybody know who he is? just curious.

May have been Van Demarks dad. Guy I saw was tall blonde haired guy with a visor. He was with a woman (presumable his wife)with Van Demarks shirt.

He also went down to the fiield to Van Demark

Reaction Score
I stayed for about an hour. Punting needs some work. Punters release too slow.

ElGuapo

What does that mean, in-famous?
Reaction Score
That event was a big pile of Meh.
Glad they had a bouncy hose for my 7 year old daughter.

ElGuapo

What does that mean, in-famous?
Reaction Score
I don't know.
I figured nothing.
Definitely happy with what I saw for cars in teh lot pulling in around 2:45.
Was hopeful for more fan interaction areas in the concourse maybe.
And the fact that my friend who I went there to meet up with was stuck in a food line the whole time, and then me and my kids in the food line after, never really getting to talk or hang with my friend in the end was why it was just Meh.
Killed a few hours today with my son and daughter giving my wife a needed break at home.
Not a hater. Just thought it could of been more.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom