Season ticket holder BBQ & Open Practice (For All Fans) Aug 13 @ @ 3p @ Rent | The Boneyard

Season ticket holder BBQ & Open Practice (For All Fans) Aug 13 @ @ 3p @ Rent

Reaction Score
Just received via email:
020.jpg

Reaction Score
This is a good idea by the marketing brass - get the fans juiced up for the season just a couple weeks from the opener.

Reaction Score

>>Season ticket holders who renewed or purchased by the April 24 deadline are receiving an exclusive invitation to the BBQ, followed by UConn Football practice at 3:15 that is open to the general public. The BBQ will be catered by Bear's Smokehouse BBQ, the Official BBQ of the Huskies. The menu will include a choice of pulled pork or pulled chicken with sides, dessert and light refreshments. Fans must RSVP by Tuesday, August 8 at 5 p.m. In order to register for the BBQ, CLICK HERE.<<

>>Gates will be open at 3 p.m. with open practice beginning at 3:15 p.m. The BBQ will run during practice from 3-4:30 p.m. Season ticket holders attending the BBQ should enter the stadium through Gate C in order to obtain a BBQ ticket.

All other patrons should enter through Gate D. Parking, admission is free, and fans are asked to sit on the UConn sideline section of the stadium.>>

Reaction Score
I'd like to go except I'm only in a 3 game package and 1 away game. Working weekends and the family get the rest. Sounds good though so hope it's a great BBQ day. Wondering why the BBQ doesn't start at least an hour ahead of practice.

Reaction Score
I'd like to go except I'm only in a 3 game package and 1 away game. Working weekends and the family get the rest. Sounds good though so hope it's a great BBQ day. Wondering why the BBQ doesn't start at least an hour ahead of practice.
I mean we can't get people through the gates for the start of games... I doubt they want BBQ laying around for an hour before people start moving in from the lots for a practice.

Reaction Score
My bad on not reading closely enough on the open practice. Heading up even if I pass out from hunger - lol.

Reaction Score
None of my friends are going to the BBQ but I RSVP'ed, any kind Boneyarders want to take me in as a refugee? Not that I mind drinking alone. But still. Sometimes it's nice to have company, especially fellow Boneyarders. I swear I'm not THAT disagreeable in real life.

Okay, I am, but sometimes, I say amusing things, which I like to think makes it worthwhile.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boatbro

Top Bottom