Sean Miller is done | Page 9 | The Boneyard

Sean Miller is done

Reaction Score
And Oregon beats zona. I bet the Ducks are really smacking themselves now, as that Uconn loss could bode very poorly for at large hopes. Uconn is for sure a bad loss for Oregon, who could be 20-9 had they taken care of business like every other half way decent team has done over the past 2 years.
Oregon has improved a lot as the season has progressed. UConn hasn't

Reaction Score
The belief is there will be far too much to be swept under any rug. The NCAA may well end up with a change in leadership and structure solely to be able to claim their product is clean enough to warrant the huge contracts televised games receive. The pressure will come from many directions.
This is what I think too. I cannot imagine a scenario where Emmert survives this. And if a couple of additional big name coaches start showing up as caught on tape they will not be able to sweep it under the rug. I also think everyone’s worst nightmare is for the champion crowned on the first Monday in April to have shown up in a Sean Miller style tape on the 1st Sunday.

Reaction Score
With all these blue blood programs yesterday essentially giving the middle finger to the NCAA by playing all of the guys in question, I think UConn should come out and make some kind of bold statement while the iron is hot that basically says "based on recent information and actions by the NCAA we are no longer complying with the NCAA investigation as we are clearly being targeted while programs who are clearly cheating are not being held accountable"

Reaction Score
It's not coded, we're going to have a new coaching staff.

We r not. KO is not leaving $10million on the table. There was a BOT meeting this week, UCONN health needs more money that UCONN does not have. There is no $15 mill for the buyout and a new coach. The AD will need permission for the money from Susan/BOT and I can tell u the BOT will not approve it. It is done, Ollie is back next yr

Reaction Score
It should not be surprising all the "alleged named" paid players will continue to play.

Its sort of the nature of the elite one and done players. The whole deal is for them to showcase their skills and get into the NBA lottery ASAP. The only thing that can mess them up is a suspension which keeps them from showcasing their skill sets.

Arizona is not stupid...they know by the time a finding comes down all the players involved will be long gone....at that point the NCAA can vacate wins but that is about as useless as trying to re-write history. Moreover, by dragging it out, all the involved players can get drafted before the cloud fully descends on them and effects their draft status.

"One and dones" are a deal with the devil...and the devil wants assurances no matter what they play...that is the only way they come to your program and U of Arizona knows how they handle this will drive the next elite level recruits. Arizona and other affected programs will get all the dirty players drafted, fire the coach and then play the "its cruel to punish a new coach and current players who did nothing wrong" card.

Banta55

Hoops since 86"
Reaction Score
We r not. KO is not leaving $10million on the table. There was a BOT meeting this week, UCONN health needs more money that UCONN does not have. There is no $15 mill for the buyout and a new coach. The AD will need permission for the money from Susan/BOT and I can tell u the BOT will not approve it. It is done, Ollie is back next yr
You're so wrong he's gone..A long time ago wake up

Reaction Score
lol.

Reaction Score
The money from the athletic department is completely separate from what UConn health would receive. If we have donors putting up the money for a buyout then it goes to the buyout. They can't take a donation and say sorry, this is going to UConn health instead.

Reaction Score
The money from the athletic department is completely separate from what UConn health would receive. If we have donors putting up the money for a buyout then it goes to the buyout. They can't take a donation and say sorry, this is going to UConn health instead.
True but there r no donors. That i why they r talking a buyout and its up to KO. Bennedict must think that this is the SEC and we have sugar daddies. We dont

Reaction Score
You're so wrong he's gone..A long time ago wake up
College basketball is also a business. It might be a bad contract but they have to eat it up for one more yr

Reaction Score
Oregon has improved a lot as the season has progressed. UConn hasn't
Gilbert was hurt in the next game and then We played MSU, ARK, and Came home to play WSU, then when on the road to play at AZ and Auburn.
That was not the smartest scheduling for an inexperienced team . That would have been a brutal schedule for a top ten team
Oregon after UConn
DePaul. w
Oklahoma l
Boise State l
Colo State. W
Texas Southern w
Portland State.w
Fresno State l
Central Ark. w
They only played one ranked team all year AZ lost and in Tucson
They finally beat a ranked team AZ
a pretty shell shocked Wildcat bunch minus their coach
The resume actually sucks
PS Millers absence
was front page headlines on this mornings AZ Republic ,a Phoenix paper , plus he vowed to return

Reaction Score
Gilbert was hurt in the next game and then We played MSU, ARK, and Came home to play WSU, then when on the road to play at AZ and Auburn.
That was not the smartest scheduling for an inexperienced team . That would have been a brutal schedule for a top ten team
Oregon after UConn
DePaul. w
Oklahoma l
Boise State l
Colo State. W
Texas Southern w
Portland State.w
Fresno State l
Central Ark. w
They only played one ranked team all year AZ lost and in Tucson
They finally beat a ranked team AZ
a pretty shell shocked Wildcat bunch minus their coach
The resume actually sucks
PS Millers absence
was front page headlines on this mornings AZ Republic ,a Phoenix paper , plus he vowed to return
Nice I love how you left out that they have recently beaten UCLA, Washington, AZ State. All decent teams. My point was Oregon looks improved. We don’t

FfldCntyFan

Texas: Property of UConn Men's Basketball program
Reaction Score
Three or so weeks ago this was the case. I was told (not quite a week ago) that things have changed. I don't know what changed but the school does now appear to be willing to make the move once the season ends.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GirlBoo1020

Top Bottom