Sean Miller is done | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Sean Miller is done

Reaction Score
Been quite a week for Miller and Zona, Allonzo Trier out for the season after testing positive again for PED's and now this.

Reaction Score
My Mt. Rushmore of slimy scumbags I’m rooting for hard to go down:

Rick Pitino - check
Coach K
Roy Williams
Squid

Right now I’d say give me K’s head on a platter and I’ll be willing to let Roy & Squid walk unscathed.
Self, Miller, and Izzo are all right there. Dave Bliss is untouchable when it comes to scumbaggery.

Reaction Score
I'm re-filing the Arizona game as a "W" on our tournament resume.
Maybe Ollie was on to something with our schedule. Think about if we can get zona,Michigan State, auburn (you know pearl is coming up), Arkansas(sec just on principal), nova, Wichita state, and cuse to be forfeited with rpi weight considerations, we all of a sudden are like ranked 13th or something like that, looking at a 3 or 4 seed, ollie is not in the hot seat and recruiting is on all cylinders which it very well may be with a morally driven coach caught in a storm of bad circumstances all around him. UConn with a bad record doesn’t look too bad right now, and a coach who is clean looks good to some 4 &5 star parents as well. Gotta have grades take the stairs, and all ten of those toes in though. But you knew that already cuz you’re all die hard fans!!!!

Reaction Score
The key with all of this is going to be what the NCAA will eventually do for punishment. They can no longer protect the UNC’s of the world with all the scum around these top programs. I hope we’re talking 5-10 year bans, removal from conferences, loss of media revenues, etc.

Unfortunately this whole thing is happening at the worst time for UConn in terms of replacing their coach. Hopefully a “good coach” who is clean would want nothing to do with these big name programs who were caught red-handed and may have years of bans and recruiting restrictions ahead of them.

I think it’s still very unclear how this will go down and the only ones who will come out ahead are the lawyers.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
The key with all of this is going to be what the NCAA will eventually do for punishment. They can no longer protect the UNC’s of the world with all the scum around these top programs. I hope we’re talking 5-10 year bans, removal from conferences, loss of media revenues, etc.

If those were the repercussions, they'd have to cancel the sport. Not happening.

Unfortunately this whole thing is happening at the worst time for UConn in terms of replacing their coach. Hopefully a “good coach” who is clean would want nothing to do with these big name programs who were caught red-handed and may have years of bans and recruiting restrictions ahead of them.

We aren't exactly free and clear at this point.

Reaction Score

I think it’s still very unclear how this will go down and the only ones who will come out ahead are the lawyers.
I think we have to move quickly come spring. I think the better schools with bigger names coaches will stand by their head coach until their case is adjudicated. That shouldn’t occur until next season, which means we may have a small window in which to move before the better coaches get snapped up.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
Remember when I got caught stealing all those watches from Sears?

Well that’s nothing because Sean Miller is going to jail.

Remember when I let the escaped lunatic in the house because he was dressed like Santa?

Well that’s nothing because everyone is going to jail.

uconnbill

A Half full kind of guy
Reaction Score
This has been happening for years in college football, they just cover it up better. If they nailed schools for that the entire SEC would be on probation.

My hope is that Squid finally goes down along with a few other dirty birds.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lilmisangel

Top Bottom