Sean Miller and Will Wade Subpoenaed | The Boneyard

Sean Miller and Will Wade Subpoenaed

Reaction Score
Reaction Score
I hope Hurley is on speed dial with some Arizona commits. LSU's class is underwhelming so far, but Will Wade is as dirty as they come.

Curiouser
Reaction Score
11745s.jpg

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Anyone else picturing Archie Miller seated in the gallery with surrounded by Adidas people when Sean testifies....

Judge: Who is that? Who is that man?
Adidas Attorney: Your honor this is Archie Miller who came all the way from Indiana to support his brother in this difficult time...."

Reaction Score
I hope Hurley is on speed dial with some Arizona commits. LSU's class is underwhelming so far, but Will Wade is as dirty as they come.

Hard to believe Miller has skated on this but from the sound of the story the AZ board has been spending money on lawyers and reviewing issues. One issue might be how to we get rid of him without paying a large settlement?

UConnNick

from Vince Lombardi's home town
Reaction Score
Anyone else picturing Archie Miller seated in the gallery with surrounded by Adidas people when Sean testifies....

Judge: Who is that? Who is that man?
Adidas Attorney: Your honor this is Archie Miller who came all the way from Indiana to support his brother in this difficult time...."

"Will he come forward and be sworn in?"

"Your Honor, he doesn't speak any English, and his record in Indiana is impeccable."

Reaction Score
At the end of it all it will be as simple as Cheech & Chong “.. baliff whack his pee pee”

Reaction Score
Hard to believe Miller has skated on this but from the sound of the story the AZ board has been spending money on lawyers and reviewing issues. One issue might be how to we get rid of him without paying a large settlement?

Don't think he's going anywhere. Arizona boosters and board like Miller. They already fired the assistant coach in the past month or so and Book Richardson before the season

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
Get the popcorn out.

This line is gold.

"But there’s an expectation that Wade will appear on wiretaps talking about recruits other than Koprivica. Wade has had recruiting success that’s historically anomalous, including luring top players from Connecticut (Tremont Waters) and New Jersey (Naz Reid) to Baton Rouge."

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
When was the last time there was a hoops scandal that actually hurt a premiere program going forward? Excluding us of course.

Syracuse definitely got dinged. But it has been scant pickings.

Reaction Score
When was the last time there was a hoops scandal that actually hurt a premiere program going forward? Excluding us of course.

Us? I always thought Arizona was a good west coast proxy for us in terms of prestigr, at least pre-AAC.

Reaction Score
I hope Kansas and UNC are on the phone with Arizona recruits. If Josh Green decommits and goes to UNC and Zeke Nnaji goes to Kansas it could help our efforts with Precious

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom