Scouting Seton Hall | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Scouting Seton Hall

ClifSpliffy

surf's up
Reaction Score
I always like reading your scouting reports. So far this year I have watched Seton Hall a lot and this scouting report jives with what I have seen.
Where do you get this report and/or get these advanced stats? Is it all from KenPom? Is it free or do you have paid membership or something?
I know those are a lot of questions.
'Where do you get this report and/or get these advanced stats?'

ummm, from his brain?
sumtimes, i wonder iffn folks here get it that they're reading ball analysis from an observer who is as astute, insightful, and unbiased, as any other in the land, paid or otherwise.

Reaction Score
With the hammy I don't see how Adama will be able to go all out. We are going to need some hot wings to give us a boost.

Reaction Score
This team at times not far from Nova will back people down often and in order to play good solid defense people need to stay on the ground. That worries me too many guys who need to block shots, will even be worst against nova. But today please stay on the ground, hands up and stay in defensive rebounding position. We win the boards we have a chance.

Reaction Score
Have to force them to be a pull up jump shooting team. They like to get to the line and they make them when they get there. Have to play solid D. Rhoden is aggressive and Aiken is crafty.
Aiken is 25 years old…will be interesting to see if our guards can keep him under 20 pts. He can wreck havoc IMHO

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Simon

Top Bottom