Score predictions for Ohio State game | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Score predictions for Ohio State game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
76 to 64 Huskies. I really don't care. It is really happy to see them win!

Reaction Score
So Kia's on the bench with TLaw and Irwin?
\\

Since Chong can't play replace Chong with Kia---We were resting Kia for the MD game. She has played too much--time to let they
young guys do all the running!!

alexrgct

RIP, Alex
Reaction Score
In honor of what we all hope and pray will be Win #85 in a row, I will call it 85-76 UConn. I'll say hell yes because of KLS, Gabby will be the diametric opposite of shabby, Napheesa will be a crowd "pleasa", Kia will be the one to Nurse the Huskies to Victory...and even without Chong, we don't go wrong. Look for some long-range missles from Crystal. And with a timely post move, that'll be the dagger from Natalie.

Go get'em! Failing some truly miserable luck, guys, we're gonna eek out a win over the Bickeyes...

Reaction Score
the more I pick against them the better they play.................. so I'm saying UConn is a bit rusty and the OSU shooters keep them close the entire game..........UConn barely holds on 83-79..................of course I would very much prefer to be proven wrong as usual..............

Reaction Score
tOSU Screenshot.png

Here is the early voting. I want to congratulate DaddyChoc for wining the K-State forecast, as well as Charlieball and heavyhusky for losing out in the tiebreaker!

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
Hmmm. Let me think. Last year, we got Mitchell in early foul trouble, jumped on OSU, and they gave up. We had the DPOY. I think containing Mitchell may be tough this year. They like to score a lot and defend only a little. I'll pick UConn by 90-75. There may be some tense moments.

I think Crystal shines. I look for Lou and Pheesa to combine for 40+. I think Gabby will out-everything OSU.

JordyG

Stake in my pocket, Vlad to see you
Reaction Score
Once again conditioning will be the deciding factor for UConn and it will show at the end of periods and in the 4th period.

BigBird

Et In Hoc Signo Vinces
Reaction Score
We continue to be doomed!

TOSU : 81
UConn: 70

Doomed, I tell 'ya!!!

DaddyChoc

Choc Full of UConn
Reaction Score
83-65 UConn, only because they'll be home... Im debating if I want to attend this game or not

huskeynut

Leader of the Band
Reaction Score
UConn at home but no Sinaya.

Lay off for exams and some rest. A little rust coming out of the gate.

UConn 76 - tOSU 62.

Reaction Score
82-62 Uconn
Last couple years uconn been beating teams by like 40ppg good teams about 25ppg. This season is no drop off. As they are still beating teams by double digit besides the first game. But i like Uconn because i dont think OSU is discipline enough to stay with uconn. Alot of one on one and quick/bad shots with them. Remember last year game against OSU....well now the game is at the XL with a different team that already stamped its own Uconn Identity.... i like uconn big.

Reaction Score
I seem to remember that previous Uconn teams are less precise in their execution coming out of exam break so if this year is typical then we can hope their margin of error is large enough to keep the streak alive.I say it will be and Uconn wins 81-72.[/QUOTe

The coming-out-of-exam-week variable. Who knew? And the no-Saniya variable. The thin-bench variable remains a constant, vulnerable to foul-happy refs, and injury. Riding this victory wave is a luxury few could imagine and simultaneously holding our collective breath, takes the yawn out until the AAC begins. What a ride and what a year!

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
Looks like tOSU lays the first loss UCONN. 87-82 to the bad guys.

oldude

bamboo lover
Reaction Score
I already predicted 78-60 Huskies, but it is worth pointing out that "up tempo" teams do not fair well against UConn: OSU & Cuse last yr & Depaul this yr.

UConn beats you at your own game. On offense they speed you up & force turnovers. On defense they run you all over the court, resulting in defensive breakdowns & open shots.

Finally, even though UConn has a much shorter bench, by the end of the game you're exhausted and the Huskies are still hustling all over the court. Hopefully, that is how the game will unfold tonight.

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
85-68 UCONN. Hard to predict because OSU has been without Mavunga or Harper leading up to this game, and UCONN is without Chong. OSU likes to push the pace, but uptempo teams usually don't fare well against UCONN.

They are a high scoring team and scored 68, 80 and 89 in their losses. Crystal has been struggling since she came back from her own injury. But... UCONN has had a long time to prepare for this game without Saniya. I know they will be prepared, but hopefully they can execute at the level they need to...

Reaction Score
UConn by 17. The Ohio State has to much BS (bad shots). . . . just watched their Alabama State game, 40 minutes of garbage time

alexrgct

RIP, Alex
Reaction Score
Does my "prediction" not qualify for entry in your table?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom