Score Prediction vs Syracuse 3/11/13 | The Boneyard

Score Prediction vs Syracuse 3/11/13

Status
Not open for further replies.

DaddyChoc

Choc Full of UConn
Reaction Score
Mike I'm sure you're a smart man... this is score predicting thread not margin of victory thread. Be nice and predict a score or stay off the thread (why is this so hard for some posters? if you want to write a summary or an analysis of the games there are threads for that or you could start one) gee whiz

Reaction Score
Mike I'm sure you're a smart man... this is score predicting thread not margin of victory thread. Be nice and predict a score or stay off the thread (why is this so hard for some posters? if you want to write a summary or an analysis of the games there are threads for that or you could start one) gee whiz
Maybe he's predicting a low scoring game?

Reaction Score
UCONN gains a shot at revenge against ND with a 76-58 win over Syracuse.

Reaction Score
UConn beats Syracuse 71-60, but ND loses to Louisville by a point. UConn still has the mentality that it can beat L'ville with one hand tied behind its back (?) and cruises to the Big East championship.

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
85-60 UCONN. I think it's a similar game to the last time they met.

Reaction Score
94-58. Like the last game, MoJeff starts, she and Stewie get 20+ minutes. Once again, Morgan and Kiah get plenty of playing time and their strength inside help us to completely dominate the boards. Kelly, Stef and KML get plenty of rest after they stake us to a 20 point lead midway into the first half. I see Stewie building in confidence and going off for 25. Caroline comes off the bench and contributes with a couple of threes. Bria, uh, er, my crystal ball is getting foggy, foggy, uh...that's it for me--very tired, must rest now...

ChicagoGG

Windy City Kitty
Reaction Score
85-70 U Conn. Momma Steph schools Alexander. Stewie keeps it up. Tuck continues to make strides. Kelly's foot feels better, but Geno only needs her for about 20 minutes. KML is well, KML...I am thinking 36 for her tonight. Hope Moriah's shoulder and arm are not too bruised from her close encounter with the broadcast table. We'll need that track star speed from her tonight, too. Th-th-that's all, folks!

FairView

Mad Man
Reaction Score
82-54: Orange goes down in a contest that isn't close after the second TV time out
4-5: Number of Hillsman's veins that will appear sure to burst
15-20: Number of times my wife will tell me my comments about tats and hairstyles are out of line

VAMike23

The Virginian
Reaction Score

damn

:cool: jk

DaddyChoc

Choc Full of UConn
Reaction Score
damn

:cool: jk
yo Money... Im just trying to have some "fun" with these score predictions, I dont understand why its soooo hard for some.

everyone has all the answers... but cant predict the final score

Icebear

Andlig Ledare
Reaction Score
yo Money... Im just trying to have some "fun" with these score predictions, I dont understand why its soooo hard for some.

everyone has all the answers... but cant predict the final score

Prediciting scores is not fun, it is an act of futility. UConn by 22.

DaddyChoc

Choc Full of UConn
Reaction Score
if they aren't fun... stay the heck off the thread, easily solved.

and Ice... seriously I'd expect better from you but

CCinCT

Poster
Reaction Score

It is an act of futility, Ice, because a lot of times it's not a function of superiority of one team over another, it's the coaches decision to give different players more time, run some plays the team needs to work on, senior nights, how long do the starters stay in (both teams), is there a message to be sent, or any number of other determining factors, and how's this for a run on sentence.

Icebear

Andlig Ledare
Reaction Score
It is an act of futility, Ice, because a lot of times it's not a function of superiority of one team over another, it's the coaches decision to give different players more time, run some plays the team needs to work on, senior nights, how long do the starters stay in (both teams), is there a message to be sent, or any number of other determining factors, and how's this for a run on sentence.

Very true.

DaddyChoc

Choc Full of UConn
Reaction Score
and you take in all those factors when predicting a score...

FairView

Mad Man
Reaction Score
Took 'em in and took a wild guess ! And I forgot to factor in the starting refs !

Ahhh, if only they were "starting" refs – and they could be switched out for subs if they weren't performing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22

Top Bottom