Score prediction thread for Memphis | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Score prediction thread for Memphis

Reaction Score
Since it is the last regular season game, I am going to be more reasonable. Maybe I can win one of these.

UConn 139 Memphis 12
You have been our most consistent predictor - in every game you have expressed your strong belief in our offense; you - sir - are a true believer (a Tonyc clone). I do have concern about your almost consistent downline on the team's defense - now at double figures;). Love your posts

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
Memphis is pretty "middle of the pack" in our league. They shocked Tulane and at the time I thought knocked them out of the NCAA"s with that loss. I predicted a closer game vs. Temple given how we played vs. Tulane, and we blew Temple out. Seems like Geno "got" their attention and that they responded. I think this will be close to a 50 point MOV, but I also think Geno plays the subs a lot to try to give the starters some rest.

UCONN 94
Memphis 45

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
I have a slim hope that Geno plays Lawler and Saniya for the full first quarter today for senior day. I think Memphis is the perfect opponent to do this since their guards are not a major weapon as far as I can see. This may lower our MOV and offense in general a little so I will go 80-40. Good Luck seniors. I hope you shine on this special day.

Reaction Score
mid morning game day update - 33 participants - with an average pick of 97 to 44 or an MOV of 53. For those looking for a Massey comparison, they have it at 89 to 37 with a MOV of 52. Still lots of room for additional entries.

Reaction Score
Since it is the last regular season game, I am going to be more reasonable. Maybe I can win one of these.

UConn 139 Memphis 12

ADES: told my wife that I think I'm falling for you. You reach me every time. And, you are clearly becoming ever more reasonable; you have every chance to win one. Despair not.

Reaction Score
UConn 98
Memphis 47

T-Law bags 5 threes, and Molly scores 20 and blocks 4 shots. Oh, wait. That's absurd. So, Molly blocks 5 shots. There. All done.

BIGBIRD: rolling out another first in pre-game balls here: this one is for the BEST MID-COURSE CORRECTION. Well done.

Reaction Score
Rolling out a bunch of pre-game balls for ENTERTAINING POSTS: to CABBIE, PAC 44, PA Husky< JEFF H< CARNAC....and am sure I've missed some god ones. BEST GRAPHICS to HUSKEE 11. As awlays, good luck and/or much wisdom.

Reaction Score
ADES: told my wife that I think I'm falling for you. You reach me every time. And, you are clearly becoming ever more reasonable; you have every chance to win one. Despair not.
According to his profile, Adesmar123 is a guy. So, at this point, your wife could be more worried than you think... :eek:

Reaction Score
Memphis Pic.jpg

Here we go with 25 minutes to tip off. Myers is so confident he did not feel a need to balance out the Mojo.
Last game, there were only two forecasters who beat Massey in closest to the actual score (Chong-Master and Rayvin56). My respect for Massey continues to grow. Off to watch the senior ceremony on SNY!

Reaction Score
According to his profile, Adesmar123 is a guy. So, at this point, your wife could be more worried than you think... :eek:

J66 - well, don't forget I had to break MEYERS heart a couple of times....stuff happens

Reaction Score
I meant to say over at SNY if that wasn't obvious. Maybe they can call the damn thing bec of darkness????

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom