Score prediction for next up, Nebraska | The Boneyard

Score prediction for next up, Nebraska

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Huskies on the road/plane to meet the Huskers. Before we get to the contest questions, one easy to fill (I think ) request: would those of you who have been winners of the contests thus far be kind enough to shed all modesty and post in this thread your handle and the game you won? Would like to include in this those of you who came close enough to receive mention, and ask you to also give the game(s) and what you predicted which merited the mention.
Reason being, am trying to establish which folks have the target on their backs by virtue of being in the hunt multiple times. I recall ,without certainty, that RAYVIN , KAIZEN, DADDY CHOC,, ROCK, ANON, BRONX, SUE, HUSKYNUT,AND ALEX showed up a time or two at least....but don't know if they won, came close, or what......and i KNOW there were others whom I just don't remember.
Now for the usual: Who wins it......margin.....and score as a tie breaker? Good luck and a shout out to the two of you (am thinking BAJAN BEST and someone who has a handle with a TWO in it), who tied last night for the OSU win, as well as all those who got a mention.
.By the way, did anybody figure out who had the tie breaker for OSU game?? If so, please let us all know.

Reaction Score
I won the contest where I mentioned Naphessa was the "best" player on the team. .

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
90-45. Nebraska's team chemistry was shattered by players choosing up sides on the coach abuse accusations that saw Yori leave.

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
Nebraska is not exactly a dreadful team, even tho their record is 4-7. They have losses to Mizzou, Washington State, UVA, Cal, Va Tech, Drake and Creighton. I did not look up the records of each team who beat them, but for the most part, those are respectable teams. Va Tech took out Tenn and "only" beat Nebraska by 9.

Still, even tho we will be without Saniya, if Geno leaves the starters in for more than 30 minutes each, this should be a real beat down. Jessica Shephard is by far their leading scorer (over 19 PPG) and has almost as many points as the # 2,3 and 4 scorers combined. They aren't a prolific scoring team and managed only 35 against then #25 Mizzou.

UCONN 92
Nebraska 44

Reaction Score
I won the contest where I mentioned Naphessa was the "best" player on the team. .

MDOG - oh yeah...thanks........I do remember your handle. Do you happen to recall which game? Am going to try to compile a solid list.

Reaction Score
MDOG - oh yeah...thanks...I do remember your handle. Do you happen to recall which game? Am going to try to compile a solid list.
No particular game. Just bragging about my call on NC

oldude

bamboo lover
Reaction Score
No doubt about the outcome. The game will be over by the end of the 1st period. Final score depends greatly on how much PT Geno gives Molly, Kyla & Tierney. I'm guessing at the score: 89-58 Huskies.

Reaction Score
87 - 49 The defense will be in full force mode through 3 quarters and the three freshmen play almost the entire 4th quarter with TL coming in for the last 4 minutes.

Reaction Score
89-51 Connecticut. Our girls will explode in the first quarter and I have Gabby as my Badass. ;)

Reaction Score
88-43, Huskies of course! Kyla and Molly might see some minutes if the game is in the bag by the half, which I predict it will be. My picks for badass are Crystal Dangerfield and Gabby, but I wouldn't be surprised if Kia or Nat put on a performance worthy of the award!

Reaction Score
Even I wouldn't label this one a trap game................still I have been caught in a web of pessimism which seems to have brought great good luck to the Huskies so far this season.................sooooooooo I say UConn is pooped out from that long plane trip and they play pretty pedestrian basketball all game long against the scrappy Huskers

UConn 76-53

Reaction Score
The Huskies might be a bit lethargic in this one as they were at K-State for similar reasons.If so and if the pine laden folks play a lot Uconn might score less than anticipated.79-57 sounds about right.Nebraska needs more than a Shephard to beat Uconn this x-mas season.

Reaction Score
Expect Geno's to give the big 5 some rest after the 1st half and that will limit the damage-still...Uconn 92-58

Reaction Score
UConn 97-48. Geno will demand Connecticut basketball no matter who is on the court. Danger in charge with 25 points.

Huskee11

The Sultan
Reaction Score
mascots-0002.png

Sorry to these guys, but 91-55 Huskies over Huskers.

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
I am not sure we have the complete killer instinct yet. Except for DePaul which I think was an outlier, teams seem to stay within 30 pts. Nebraska should have some pride at home and benefit a little from seeing us last year. Also, I think Geno will try to get some extended minutes for Molly and Kyla and maybe there are some distractions with X-MAS and Maryland coming up quickly so I will be conservative. UConn 81 Neb 54

Reaction Score
MDOG - oh yeah...thanks...I do remember your handle. Do you happen to recall which game? Am going to try to compile a solid list.
Last game I predicted a win and wings does that count for honorable mention, lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Darkbloom

Top Bottom