Scalping Michigan tickets | Page 4 | The Boneyard

Scalping Michigan tickets

Status
Not open for further replies.

CTMike

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction Score
Real simple.... You don't know anyone's financial situation. UConn fans run the gamut, and that doesn't make em good fans or bad fans, just fans with different means. If John feels he can maximize his UConn value by turning Michigan in to a season of hoops tickets... So what? He's still a UConn fan, like all of us. We're talking 2 seats. I'm sure he'd rather go if he could swing it. I hope he can sell em to Husky fans but if not, it's not the end of the world and he'll represent at a seasons worth of hoops games.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
I guess I'm having a hard time wrapping my head around selling this game after I've read nothing but complaining and whining on this board about our out of conference (and now our in-conference!) scheduling. The biggest game in the history of the program and, sadly, there might not ever be another opportunity like this to see an opponent like this. But hey, to each is own I suppose.

I just don't want to see our home stadium a sea of maize like Notre Dame Stadium looked red when they hosted Nebraska a few years back. I understand there will be Michigan fans and probably alot of them. But if you're a season ticket holder, you want to see UCONN win right? It will be much tougher to win if our guys are having problems hearing the cadence or false starting on their home field!

Well that's applying the complaining of the group to one guy who may not have made those complaints.

Reaction Score
Who gives a duckk? If Michigan fans like our stadium, besides DJ Dogpound (whatever the duckk his name is), that cannot hurt.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
Who gives a duckk? If Michigan fans like our stadium, besides DJ Dogpound (whatever the duckk his name is), that cannot hurt.

I can't wait for a few weeks of posts about what a few thousand Michigan fans think of us and our stadium.

Like they matter.

Reaction Score
I can't wait for a few weeks of posts about what a few thousand Michigan fans think of us and our stadium.

Like they matter.
Keyword: "perception". If they enjoy the Rent (and I think they will), that can't hurt.

You know very well college athletics is pageantry.

In the end, I know they don't matter to Delany. But if some Michigan mega-booster goes to the UConn game, that might matter.

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score

Like they matter.

Exactly. I thought their place was crap. I'm sure they are losing sleep over that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom