Scalping Michigan tickets | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Scalping Michigan tickets

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
With the help of N.S.A., John, soon to be holder of 2 season tickets in Section 124, 11 rows up, has also just been banned by UConn's ticket office from buying season tickets. But, check back in 20 minutes. ;)

the way things are going, UConn's not going to be banning anyone anytime soon......

Reaction Score
If I didn't have to work that weekend I would gladly take them off your hands for market value. Glad to see you are putting the money back in the athletic department

Reaction Score
If I didn't have to work that weekend I would gladly take them off your hands for market value. Glad to see you are putting the money back in the athletic department

I've put a lot of money into the athletic department over the years and will continue to do so.

Reaction Score
Jimmy

Single game Michigan tix will be available to season ticket holders, yes?

I'm not sure. Are they available to season ticket holders before the general public? I've never had the need to buy single game tickets before, so I haven't paid attention in years past.

Reaction Score
I'm not sure. Are they available to season ticket holders before the general public? I've never had the need to buy single game tickets before, so I haven't paid attention in years past.

screen shot.png

huskypantz

All posts from this user are AI-generated
Reaction Score
This is THE biggest game in the history of the Rent. There is literally one or two teams in the country that would generate more prestige/interest in our stadium - and they are Notre Dame and Penn State. I don't think people realize what they are going to be missing.

Reaction Score
Since they have only sold 23k season tickets to date (no info on mini plan sales)... My educated guess is yes. Season ticket holders definitely will get first dibs if/when they are released.
Where did you get the information of 23K tickets sold so far?

Reaction Score
I'm a little concerned that there has been no season ticket info, in terms of numbers sold, which tells me it's not good.

If they were selling fast you would think they would announce the high number to get people to buy before they are gone. Sure hope I'm wrong.

Reaction Score
This is THE biggest game in the history of the Rent. There is literally one or two teams in the country that would generate more prestige/interest in our stadium - and they are Notre Dame and Penn State. I don't think people realize what they are going to be missing.

lot more than that - Alabama, Texas, USC, Ohio State, Georgia, UTinny, Florida, etc.

Reaction Score
Our fans suck

Our fans don't suck. It's the people in CT who are not fans that suck. Give away free women's BB tickets with every purchase and we would sell out. Of course all the games would have to be at noon so the old folks can get the Denny's special at 4PM and be in bed by 6PM.

CTMike

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction Score
Where did you get the information of 23K tickets sold so far?
Sorry- it was mentioned by Dez a little earlier.

http://Post original url/15zOrEF

Reaction Score
Yeah, I suck because I want to make a profit and pour it back into the athletic department...... give me a break.
yeah. you do suck. If it were BBall and UConn was playing Duke at home. And I scalped my tix to Duke fans.... come on now. you suck

Reaction Score
No you suck because you want to sell your ticket to Michigan fans

yeah, well considering our fans can't be bothered to buy tickets, I'm thinking UM fans are my only avenue.

Reaction Score
yeah. you do suck. If it were BBall and UConn was playing Duke at home. And I scalped my tix to Duke fans.... come on now. you suck

if I funded my football season tickets to do so, then it's simple economics my friend.

phillionaire

esta noche somos mantequilla
Reaction Score
yeah, well considering our fans can't be bothered to buy tickets, I'm thinking UM fans are my only avenue.
Well if fans like you keep not showing up to games then that's a moot point

Reaction Score
Well if fans like you keep not showing up to games then that's a moot point

listen my friend, I have been a Rent season ticket holder for years and go to every game - get there on time and never leave early. I view this as a unique opportunity to help allievate some financial stress and still support UConn. I really don't appreciate the attitude.

Reaction Score
John isn't doing anything wrong. Ct people can feel free to make him an offer. He has good seats for a great game.

CTMike

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction Score
Lay off John guys. Everyone has their reasons for things, doesn't make him a bad person or bad fan. 2 years ago I lost my job heading in to the football season and probably would have had to consider something similar.

Reaction Score
listen my friend, I have been a Rent season ticket holder for years and go to every game - get there on time and never leave early. I view this as a unique opportunity to help allievate some financial stress and still support UConn. I really don't appreciate the attitude.
Then dont come on the UConn Football blog and post that youre selling your tickets to Michigan fans. If you dont start getting some common sense your pockets will always be empty my friend. you still suck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom