Scalping Michigan tickets | The Boneyard

Scalping Michigan tickets

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
serious question - we have two tickets in 124, 11 rows from the field. Just curious to see how much you experts think we might be able to get from UM fans for the seats. We're wondering if we could get enough to fund both our men's basketball season tickets with the proceeds.

WestHartHusk

$3M a Year With March Off
Reaction Score
serious question - we have two tickets in 124, 11 rows from the field. Just curious to see how much you experts think we might be able to get from UM fans for the seats. We're wondering if we could get enough to fund both our men's basketball season tickets with the proceeds.

Whatever price you get for your ticket, you will also have to throw in your soul.

Reaction Score
Remember, you can only sell them for $3 over face value or be subject to arrest.

Reaction Score
I'll take em at face value. I'm actually looking for 2 extras if anyone is interested.

Bonus is that they will be used by UConn fans.

Reaction Score
I'll take em at face value. I'm actually looking for 2 extras if anyone is interested.

Bonus is that they will be used by UConn fans.

I want Michigan fans to fund my basketball season.

SubbaBub

Your stupidity is ruining my country.
Reaction Score
If they are student tickets, you'll have trouble selling them to M fans.

Because selling them wouldn't be enough to fund non-student BB season tickets isn't going to happen.

Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk 2

Reaction Score
all I want to know is if the price is going to get into the $200-300 per seat range.

Reaction Score
For the love of God. This is going to be an away game for us.

Reaction Score
I'll throw it out there again....looking for 2 if anyone has extras. Willing to pay. Will be used by UConn fans.

Reaction Score
Don't sell the tickets we want a blued out stadium!
Go to Foxwoods and win the money like a college kid should

Reaction Score
Thank you Jimmy. I hate that UConn fans are selling tix to M fans. come on now.

it's easy for you to say, and I don't enjoy even thinking about it - but truth be known, I'm not swimming in money, so if I could fund my basketball expenses it'd be a huge help financially to me.

Reaction Score
did that include the cheerleader sitting on the lap for the entire game, or was that extra?
200 extra. I still can't believe that a Michigan fan spent that much

Reaction Score
it's easy for you to say, and I don't enjoy even thinking about it - but truth be known, I'm not swimming in money, so if I could fund my basketball expenses it'd be a huge help financially to me.

Look, to each their own, and if you buy tickets you're truly free to do whatever you want with them.

But I will say this, and I mean it 100%, if what you've stated here, is the value that you see in a pair of Michigan @ UCONN football tickets, then you (and everyone like minded to you) should never say a single word about our conference situation, and accept that we are in the basketball conference we are in right now, because of the way you think about the value of these two tickets.

I'm really sick. This thread.

Reaction Score
Look, to each their own, and if you buy tickets you're truly free to do whatever you want with them.

But I will say this, and I mean it 100%, if what you've stated here, is the value that you see in a pair of Michigan @ UCONN football tickets, then you (and everyone like minded to you) should never say a single word about our conference situation, and accept that we are in the basketball conference we are in right now, because of the way you think about the value of these two tickets.

Yeah, pretty much this.

zls44

Your #icebus Tour Director
Reaction Score
For the love of God. This is going to be an away game for us.

That was predestined. Look at any UM away game at a bottom-half Big Ten school.

(Before people go psycho, I have a ticket for this game and I wouldn't sell it for anything. I also turned down several hundred dollars for my 2009 MBB NC game ticket in Detroit out of spite towards MSU fans. So maybe I'm just an idiot.)

WestHartHusk

$3M a Year With March Off
Reaction Score

I am not sure much more needs to be said about conference realignment.

Reaction Score
Jimmy

Single game Michigan tix will be available to season ticket holders, yes?

Reaction Score
all I want to know is if the price is going to get into the $200-300 per seat range.
With the help of N.S.A., John, soon to be invalidated holder of 2 season tickets in Section 124, 11 rows up, has also just been banned by UConn's ticket office from buying hoops season tickets. But, check back in 20 minutes. ;)

CTMike

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction Score
Jimmy

Single game Michigan tix will be available to season ticket holders, yes?
Since they have only sold 23k season tickets to date (no info on mini plan sales)... My educated guess is yes. Season ticket holders definitely will get first dibs if/when they are released.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom