SB Nation: How the Game Can Be Rescheduled | Page 4 | The Boneyard

SB Nation: How the Game Can Be Rescheduled

Bonehead

'Ollie North of the Cesspool'
Reaction Score
What's important to me in this exchange is the concept of good faith on a message board. I gave you a chance to exhibit good faith and you took a pass. IMO, a class individual would have come clean, especially when asked directly. Hey everybody lies. But to continue to do so, especially on an anonymous message board, when all you have to fall back on is your own conscience is, well, something.

ADD: Let me just get this in here for the record. Took me 5 minutes. I've made all the points I'm going to make on this one. I'm done.
1. Great research
2. I have missed many home games for my family events/responsibilities
3. You do know I copied and pasted your words I wasnt making my own statement - actually I guess you didnt realize it.

Reaction Score
I don't really care all that much about MLS, but I'm not sure its small time everywhere. I watched them play Orlando and the crowd was insane the entire game for what turned out to be a 1-1 score. I found myself cheering for them pretty emphatically.

Team
Average Total Matches
1 Atlanta United FC 46,318 416,864 9

Atlanta United game at Bobby Dodd Stadium.

atlutd_newyorkredbulls_03052017-720.jpg

Reaction Score
What's important to me in this exchange is the concept of good faith on a message board. I gave you a chance to exhibit good faith and you took a pass. IMO, a class individual would have come clean, especially when asked directly. Hey everybody lies. But to continue to do so, especially on an anonymous message board, when all you have to fall back on is your own conscience is, well, something.

ADD: Let me just get this in here for the record. Took me 5 minutes. I've made all the points I'm going to make on this one. I'm done.

You took the time to research (I bet it took longer than 5 minutes) Bonehead's posting history to prove his statement (which he was clearly being facetious) false. Wow what a loser.

*This post made in good faith.

Reaction Score
MLS can't be considered "big time" and have a team named the "Dynamo" not as bad as the "EarthQuake" but dang

uconnbill

A Half full kind of guy
Reaction Score
I just want to see the game made up as do many other UConn fans. Again I would have no issue moving the game to a Friday night or early on Saturday if that meant the game would be played. I understand that Soccer is pretty big around here, but I also understand that the stadium wouldn't have been built if it wasn't for UConn football.

Reaction Score
I just want to see the game made up as do many other UConn fans. Again I would have no issue moving the game to a Friday night or early on Saturday if that meant the game would be played. I understand that Soccer is pretty big around here, but I also understand that the stadium wouldn't have been built if it wasn't for UConn football.
I agree, but none of that matters. It could be a Spartan race, or Brewfest. They purchased the use of the stadium that day, UConn will have to either buy them out (unlikely) or work around the schedule.

Friday night works for me, but I would be surprised if they didn't write something into the contract limiting use of the field immediately prior to the soccer game to maintain field conditions. You can't play a soccer game the day after a football game on the same natural field.

9pm Saturday night would be great. field conditions are less important for football.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom