• Team Adams

Votes: 8 33.3%
  • Team Sherman

Votes: 16 66.7%

• Total voters

Dove

Part of the 2%
Reaction Score
Brady is out coaching Reid. Looks to me that he’s calling the plays. He’s signaling stuff to the sideline
Ariens be like, "Yes! Yes! Yes!!!!!!"

Reaction Score
5 minutes to go and the Chiefs have no TDs.
If they could give the MVP somehow to the Bucs defense they should. That is what won this game. Holding that Chiefs offense to no TDs and 9 pts is something you don’t see. Amazing performance by that group. Just read it’s the first time a Mahomes led team has never scored a TD - in college or the NFL.

UconnU

Demolish the XL center.
Reaction Score
Patriots fans seem to just be Tom Brady fans. They’re all celebrating lol. This is like the title for the New Englander retiree living in Florida.

ClifSpliffy

surf's up
Reaction Score
no football expert here, but i do like how the buc d seems to relish whacking guys. i wouldn't be surprised if they whack mahomes right out of the game.
toss in ol tom terrific and the realistic possibilities for a gronk domination, and i like their chances.
buc d treated chirps like girlymen. 'whack.'
73%, 200 yards, 3 tds, 0 int. 'tom terrific.'
2 tds. 'gronk realistic possibilities.'

somebody, not named me, has to pay retail.
all together now, tom terrific.

Reaction Score
The Brady story is a great one but Bruce Arians isn’t a good enough coach to win this game. KC 38, TB 31.
Egg on my face there. I really wonder how much Brady impacts a coach, if it’s Belichick or Arians. Is he that good where he pushes anyone next level?

Reaction Score
Patriots fans seem to just be Tom Brady fans. They’re all celebrating lol. This is like the title for the New Englander retiree living in Florida.

yeah that’s not true, but whatever helps you feel ok bub. The Patriots still had one of the highest local tv ratings this year.

UconnU

Demolish the XL center.
Reaction Score
Egg on my face there. I really wonder how much Brady impacts a coach, if it’s Belichick or Arians. Is he that good where he pushes anyone next level?
I think he literally is the coach, calling most of his own plays. A number of shots showed him signaling numbers to the sideline before the huddle.

Reaction Score
Brady's just on another level. Before the season started I read somewhere that after this year we'd know whether the Pats dynasty was mostly about Brady, or Belichick. I still say its a little of both but there's no doubt, any team with the GOAT has a great chance to win.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom