SB LV. Who You Got?

Who wins it???

• Team Adams

Votes: 8 33.3%
  • Team Sherman

Votes: 16 66.7%

• Total voters
Reaction Score
ill take this lame excuse for an argument as a surrender. Thank you.
Take it whichever way makes you feel good. Rodgers is the best quarterback I've ever seen, LT is the best football player I've ever seen.

Reaction Score
Why is this hump Guapo tagging me in threads?
Because its you bro. You come thru loud and clear with your bias towards everything Brady. Rodgers is better, this guy is better because of whatever stat you can come up with, that guy is better because of..... It's clear every time you post concerning Brady, Beiicheck, or the patriots. You can be a Giant fan but give credit when it's due. I'm all in when you post about our huskies by the way.

polycom

I heard a beep, who just joined?
Reaction Score
@polycom look at him stapling a sign that says “I’m an unsophisticated and unintelligent football fan” to his forehead lol
Both his takes are likely wrong. AD is likely better than LT and Brady is clearly better than Rodgers at this point.

Reaction Score
I'll probably catch crap for this, but I think Romo is pretty darn good in the broadcast booth.
I'll be interested to see if you do get any guff for that opinion. I was under the impression that he was nearly universally liked as a broadcaster. I might live in some kind of pro-Romo bubble though.

Reaction Score
Both his takes are likely wrong. AD is likely better than LT and Brady is clearly better than Rodgers at this point.
Took me a minute to figure out who you are talking about. Adrian Peterson is a borderline top 10 running back ever, LT is hands down the best defensive player ever.

polycom

I heard a beep, who just joined?
Reaction Score
Took me a minute to figure out who you are talking about. Adrian Peterson is a borderline top 10 running back ever, LT is hands down the best defensive player ever.
This is how I know you don’t watch football. Look up Aaron Donald. He’s better than LT and likely the best football player ever.

Reaction Score
Shouldn't catch any crap for liking Romo in the booth. Good analysis, the best in my opinion. Also informative and enthusiastic. I like him behind the mike.

Reaction Score
This is how I know you don’t watch football. Look up Aaron Donald. He’s better than LT and likely the best football player ever.
Ok, that makes more sense but you clearly never watched LT. This reminds me of some thinking JJ Watt was better than LT. I do think Donald is the best player in football now but he ain't LT.

Reaction Score
Shouldn't catch any crap for liking Romo in the booth. Good analysis, the best in my opinion. Also informative and enthusiastic. I like him behind the mike.
He's also funny in a silly way. I was watching a game in which a player named Lovato was playing. Romo said, "There's Demi's husband." His booth partner asked, "Really?" and Romo deadpanned, "No."

Reaction Score
I'll probably catch crap for this, but I think Romo is pretty darn good in the broadcast booth.
This is a very lukewarm take -- pretty much everyone likes Romo in the booth.

Reaction Score
Different eras so tough to compare. If you compared their abilities today then Donald is better. But I think LT had more of an impact in the time he played than Donald does now. I think that's how you have to do the comparison. Plus LT pretty much started the pass rushing era from the LB spot. Just MHO.

Reaction Score
Different eras so tough to compare. If you compared their abilities today then Donald is better. But I think LT had more of an impact in the time he played than Donald does now. I think that's how you have to do the comparison. Plus LT pretty much started the pass rushing era from the LB spot. Just MHO.
Yep, that's how I look at it too. LT was so great and disruptive he changed the way the game of football is played. He changed how defense was played with bringing pass rushing linebacker play to the league, he created the outside linebacker position and he changed the way offenses played with completely different offensive lines, two tight end sets and the creation of the H-back position just to stop his disruption. Every left tackle since he came in the league owes him money.

Reaction Score
This game was over at halftime. 8 penalties for 95 yards, 6 for 1st downs was most in super bowl history, and that was by halftime. Lol, you can’t make this stuff up and they definitely changed the outcome (interception by Chiefs resulted in first down for TB on a bs call and the 2 flags on the final drive of 1st half were laughable) It’s also amazing how Tom’s defense plays lights out, last two super bowl wins for him the opposing team has scored a total of 12 points. TB defense was incredible in the playoffs.

Reaction Score
This game was over at halftime. 8 penalties for 95 yards, 6 for 1st downs was most in super bowl history, and that was by halftime. Lol, you can’t make this stuff up and they definitely changed the outcome (interception by Chiefs resulted in first down for TB on a bs call and the 2 flags on the final drive of 1st half were laughable) It’s also amazing how Tom’s defense plays lights out, last two super bowl wins for him the opposing team has scored a total of 12 points. TB defense was incredible in the playoffs.

I don't know if it's Brady, Belichick or even back to Parcells but they all know how to control the flow of the clock. The Patriots would score to end the 1st half, then get the ball in the 2nd and score again. Parcells would bleed the clock back in his Giants days with 10-12-14 minute drives to stop Jim Kelly or Joe Montana.

I agree with you. You just thought.....then knew quickly into the 2nd half that KC wasn't coming back.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom