Saturday Sweet 16 games | Page 9 | The Boneyard

Saturday Sweet 16 games

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
Texas Tech has the best defense in the country for a reason and it showed today.

Yeah.... but if its a Texas Tech vs Michigan State matchup in the final 4.... I aint watching
33.gif
33.gif
33.gif
33.gif

TheFarmFan

Stanford Fan, Huskies Admirer
Reaction Score
Interesting that, with all eight Sweet Sixteen games in the can, the two teams that had the closest wins were Notre Dame and UConn. Not what I would have guessed given the two schools' historic form in the tournament.

SimpleDawg

Dan Mullen, Dak Prescott, and Vic Schaefer fan
Reaction Score
Great game Virginia/Purdue. Virginia really lucky there.

Orangutan

South Bend Simian
Reaction Score
Overheard:
Wife - "Did they (MO St.) play better against Iowa State."
Husband - "They must have"

It was that kind of game. Just looking at the teams Missouri State has no business beating Stanford. They lack the height and athleticism.

And they weren't hitting shots, even open ones.

Any other elite 8 team likely wins by 30. I never thought for one second that Missouri State might win.

And yet they had a legit chance at the end.

I don't know. Seemed like Stanford was going through the motions. But they never looked too much like they thought they were in trouble.

Plebe

La verdad no peca pero incomoda
Reaction Score
Game of the tournament so far. Virginia-Purdue amazing. Virginia was due some luck after what they've been through previous tournaments.

nwhoopfan

hopeless West Coast homer
Reaction Score
Game of the tournament so far. Virginia-Purdue amazing. Virginia was due some luck after what they've been through previous tournaments.

I would've been fine w/ Purdue winning, but I'm happy for Virginia and Tony Bennett. I like him from his time at Washington St., and this helps ease some of the sting from the infamy of being the first #1 seed to lose to a #16 last year.

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
I would've been fine w/ Purdue winning, but I'm happy for Virginia and Tony Bennett. I like him from his time at Washington St., and this helps ease some of the sting from the infamy of being the first #1 seed to lose to a #16 last year.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom