Saturday Sweet 16 games | Page 7 | The Boneyard

Saturday Sweet 16 games

Reaction Score
Well it was a good performance for A&M, just didn't have enough in the tank.

A&M will be really good next year getting Wilson back from injury and the kids they return...

Reaction Score

A&M will be really good next year getting Wilson back from injury and the kids they return...
They

will be really good, almost every player on the floor is a sophomore. And they get Wilson back.

bballnut90

LV Adherent. Topic Crafter
Reaction Score
Best Sweet 16 game by far. Score is also very similar to last year's regional semifinal.

Reaction Score
I've given Carter crap at times throughout the year because I really considered her a individual basketball player rather than a team basketball player. Yes A&M relies on her substantially...

But the leadership she showed down the stretch in this NCAAT and how she carried herself today gained a lot of respect from me. I look forward to watching her and next years A&M team with more experience and depth.

Blueballer

Transhumanist Consultant
Reaction Score
Could have been interesting if Mizzou played ND this season. Sophie and Arike may have come to blows.

Reaction Score
A&M played great but they might have benefited with getting Kayla Wells some more shots

Orangutan

South Bend Simian
Reaction Score
Awesome game to attend. If anything, the Chennedy Carter show was a bit TOO entertaining.

Gotta be great for the neutral. Ogunbowale and Carter dueling like that.

Handshake line seemed pretty sedate. Arike gave Carter a little half hug.

Reaction Score
Why didn’t they count that continuation where Mabrey fouled carter?

Reaction Score
They
will be really good, almost every player on the floor is a sophomore. And they get Wilson back.
I’m looking forward to next year. It’s been really fun watching the sophs grow this season. Johnson, Jones, Wells, and Washington are all much better now than they were earlier. Wilson looked good before she went down. We have some transfers who will add depth to the front line.

Reaction Score
When A&M gets their other players involved outside of Carter (Jones, Wells, etc), they can be really good.

Reaction Score
I’m looking forward to next year. It’s been really fun watching the sophs grow this season. Johnson, Jones, Wells, and Washington are all much better now than they were earlier. Wilson looked good before she went down. We have some transfers who will add depth to the front line.
Imagine if Williams and Howard had stayed. Howard ended up in a good spot, Williams not so much. I understand why they left though lol

nwhoopfan

hopeless West Coast homer
Reaction Score
Wow, double digit seeds are just 2-19 in 3rd round games and both teams that won were coached by Kelly Graves.

Orangutan

South Bend Simian
Reaction Score
Woman in front of me - "this looks like high school compared to the last game"

Good crowd still here. Most ND fans stuck around and with the MO St. and Stanford sections filling in, it's a similar size crowd to the first game.

SimpleDawg

Dan Mullen, Dak Prescott, and Vic Schaefer fan
Reaction Score
Didn't expect Notre Dame to be the one getting too close to comfort here. Other than them and UConn/UCLA, the other games were relative blowouts.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom