Sarah Strong decision will be in a week it sounds like [merged thread] | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Sarah Strong decision will be in a week it sounds like [merged thread]

Reaction Score
Was just watching Sarah Strong get interviewed with Cooper Flagg on ESPN.

They asked her when she will decide and she said in a week or so. So it's close folks.

Of course they asked mens Duke commit Cooper Flagg to pitch her why she should go to Duke. Didn't sound too interesting to me ;)
This is no great insight, given that the deadline for declaring is April 13th.

Reaction Score
Makes sense to wait until after the championship game to not distract current players or get lost in the shuffle of the NCAA Tournament.

Reaction Score
Hey Triad/Cameron............... Are the Duke and UNC WBB fans typing page after page about needing Sarah Strong at their schools? Somehow, I kind of doubt it's like the Boneyard.............;)

Reaction Score
I just hope Sarah has had her choice made for a long time and is just announcing it late for her own special reason. If she is still indecisive at this late point in time, I worry about a commitment and then a change of heart like happened with Elena DelDonne. We don’t need that to happen. Then we miss out on great portal options.

Reaction Score
Hey Triad/Cameron............... Are the Duke and UNC WBB fans typing page after page about needing Sarah Strong at their schools? Somehow, I kind of doubt it's like the Boneyard.............;)

I love lurking on other forums/message boards and can confirm they absolutely are.

CamrnCrz1974

Good Guy for a Dookie
Reaction Score
Yes, they are.
Although the board does not have the number of posters as compared to The Boneyard, the same themes emerge — why we need her, what Duke has to offer, how the waiting is affecting us, etc. LOL

Reaction Score
Strong - and Fisher - putting in work at the Chipotle Nationals
IMG_2467.jpeg
IMG_2468.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction Score
It’s good that this is finally going to be settled, (I’ve long since given up on us getting her) because that will either allow Emily to commit or give Geno an opportunity to get a good player from the portal! I don't think Geno could/would have waited much longer as he needs to be able to make a move if/when she does not come to UConn.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taliekluv32

Top Bottom