Sandro Mamukelashvili | Page 7 | The Boneyard

Sandro Mamukelashvili

Status
Not open for further replies.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
Wow. Now if they get Duval they'll have the top recruiting class in the BE. IDK how all these little big east schools seem to be gaining ground on us as popular destinations. I could have seen losing this guy to an SEC school, but we are UConn and have the biggest positional need for this guy out of any other team. Tons of playing time as a freshman, but he just wan't interested.

The Big East is a better basketball conference than the AAC right now.

Reaction Score
Are Delgado and Carrington definitely coming back? I think they're a piece away. Last year they were a three man team. Powell should be better as a soph but I still think they need one more weapon.

BUConn10

Artist formerly known as BUHusky10
Reaction Score
What's the sales pitch? Hey, plenty of playing time available but the team you're playing on might very well be horrendous and you're going to play a bunch of directional schools in half empty gyms. But on the plus side you might not develop at all.
Go root for a different team, these fake fans... /s

Reaction Score
What's the sales pitch? Hey, plenty of playing time available but the team you're playing on might very well be horrendous and you're going to play a bunch of directional schools in half empty gyms. But on the plus side you might not develop at all.

Well it's only a terrible team without a big, like him! The other pieces are there.

joober jones

Finally Non-Fat Guy
Reaction Score
If they couldn't get Giffey right, good luck with this guy's name.

Reaction Score
Are Delgado and Carrington definitely coming back? I think they're a piece away. Last year they were a three man team. Powell should be better as a soph but I still think they need one more weapon.

Carrington for sure and Delgado about 75% as he confirmed this indirectly with Sandro. Duval seems very unlikely for SH as all signs point to Duke. However you have to wonder why he hasn't committed yet after visiting Duke yesterday or the day before. He got busted on social media saying he wasn't there when he was.

It seems likely Thorpe from USF is their best alternative and I think he has a visit scheduled in May with SH.

Reaction Score

It amazing that people don't realize that. I often wonder if i can somehow find a way to just visit whatever fantasy land they live in, if even for a moment.

BUConn10

Artist formerly known as BUHusky10
Reaction Score
It amazing that people don't realize that. I often wonder if i can somehow find a way to just visit whatever fantasy land they live in, if even for a moment.
Visit? You're already there baby!

Reaction Score
Big East is far better right now. The teams at the bottom of the old Big East like the Hall and PC have benefited greatly since the power teams left, Nova has improved to elite status and they added several good basketball schools. Wichita makes the AAC better but still clearly behind. UConn is severely hurting the AAC the past couple years which is something I never thought possible.

Reaction Score
You're a horrible fan and a pathetic person. You should no longer be allowed to root for UConn basketball and all the worst things in life should now happen to you.

Reaction Score
This kid's decision to go to Seton Hall is a manifestation of a real concern I have about the AAC's place in the world order. I agree with others here; the Big East is getting the kids over the American. UCONN's membership in the American is hurting it in it's recruiting battles with the Big East's Providence and Seton Hall. We need to win a recruiting battle for a Northeastern kid against one or both of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ahserve34

Top Bottom