Sandro Mamukelashvili (update: Committed to Seton Hall) | The Boneyard

Sandro Mamukelashvili (update: Committed to Seton Hall)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Looks like he is cutting his list soon
I have no info. Any word? Will we make the cut?

Great greek name

Reaction Score
Zags said this, but I've never seen us mentioned with him before. He plays like a stretch four, not a center, FWIW. Still a nice talent.

Mamukelashvili is being recruited by Indiana, Louisville, Pittsburgh, Seton Hall, Vanderbilt, USC, Maryland, SMU, Villanova, Boston College, UConn, Rhode Island, South Carolina, Cal and Purdue.

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
I suspect we're not going to be a major player for him.

Think we have that position covered. (See Jackson, Vance.)

Reaction Score
From Rivals:

It would seem that USC, Vanderbilt, Boston College, Maryland and Seton Hall would have the best shot at landing down the versatile forward’s commitment in the coming months.

Reaction Score
Have we ever been connected to him once other than that random Zags snippet? This is a first for me.

Reaction Score
I don't trust the Greeks. Historically, they always win battles where they are outnumbered 100 to 1. Seems like b.s. I say pass on this kid.

Reaction Score
No way I pass on this kid if he's interested. Lots of skills, and has a back to the basket game as I saw in another video. Lefty who has an excellent right, good length and can shoot it. Lots to like in this kid, hate to see him go to a BC or worst yet, hurt us at SMU.

Reaction Score
No way I pass on this kid if he's interested. Lots of skills, and has a back to the basket game as I saw in another video. Lefty who has an excellent right, good length and can shoot it. Lots to like in this kid, hate to see him go to a BC or worst yet, hurt us at SMU.

Ranked 132. Seems way too low

Horatio

I played high school football
Reaction Score

He already has some muscle also.

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
I don't trust the Greeks. Historically, they always win battles where they are outnumbered 100 to 1. Seems like b.s. I say pass on this kid.
But never pass up on a Macedonian or a Mongolian.

Reaction Score
From Rivals:

It would seem that USC, Vanderbilt, Boston College, Maryland and Seton Hall would have the best shot at landing down the versatile forward’s commitment in the coming months.
Just off the top of my head Southern Cal and Seton Hall return top front court talent in 2017-18. I mean Delgado is a stud and the other 2 front court guys I think will be seniors. USC has Meto and Bennie Buckets returning. USC is notorious for early exits so they both could leave.

BC is well BC. Lol but...

So MD and Vanderbilt stick out to me with this group. Maybe after Kornet leaves the Vandy spot is most appealing. Especially if academics is important.

huskyharry

Hooyah
Reaction Score
Committed to Seton Hall on the 20th. Are we still recruiting any 2017 bigs?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom