Sal Alosi (New S&C Coach?) | Page 6 | The Boneyard

Sal Alosi (New S&C Coach?)

C

Chief00

Hire Clyde V as your development guy to give the Bigs an elbow in the ribs walking down the hallway at Werth and you have yourself a dream staff. Chief loves it.

Hans Sprungfeld

Undecided
Reaction Score
The guy who wants to consider message board posts in a slow and measured fashion should probably figure out what he’s reading before giving that advice.

Hint: Paragraphs two and three are mocking criticisms of the athletic department not commentary on The Boneyard.

Since you don’t go to games you don’t realize they play the same Jock Jams songs from 20 years ago.

In paragraph three Tulsa was used as the object because not only is UConn in this bush league... when random useless programs like Tulsa and Tulane get added - nobody claims to know how or why. Nobody at UConn seemingly gave a rats behind to adding random schools thousands of miles away that bring nothing to table.

But it’s nice what’s left of UConn’s market power can be shared with two small private schools in another time zone. Maybe Grisholm can write Diaco into a story where a Tulane student sues him for crimes against football.

Let me know if there are other things you need spelled out in a more easily digestible fashion.
Thanks for the clarity. Maybe I should have just suggested decaf.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
Thanks for the clarity. Maybe I should have just suggested decaf.

I know it’s frustrating....

I say things you don’t like and I say them in a way that upsets you.

But then you look back and see - well he was the first guy to talk about how good a coach Dan Hurley is. And he nailed cut and run Suzie Lax as a fraud who knew nothing but spending. And identified Bob Diaco as a fraud immediately out of the gate.

Hell I pointed out the AAC was headed
down the ESPN+ path and two weeks later the Commissioner confirmed it.

But you are slow and measured.... that’s why you (and a couple others in this thread) spend so much effort trying to undermine my posts.

Imagine if I wasn’t drunk, on the wrong dose of medications, and over-caffinated? You’d have to really get creative to avoid having your worldview challenged. Maybe you could accuse me of being a Syracuse fan? That one is gold.

Hans Sprungfeld

Undecided
Reaction Score
I know it’s frustrating....

I say things you don’t like and I say them in a way that upsets you.

But then you look back and see - well he was the first guy to talk about how good a coach Dan Hurley is. And he nailed cut and run Suzie Lax as a fraud who knew nothing but spending. And identified Bob Diaco as a fraud immediately out of the gate.

Hell I pointed out the AAC was headed
down the ESPN+ path and two weeks later the Commissioner confirmed it.

But you are slow and measured.... that’s why you (and a couple others in this thread) spend so much effort trying to undermine my posts.

Imagine if I wasn’t drunk, on the wrong dose of medications, and over-caffinated? You’d have to really get creative to avoid having your worldview challenged. Maybe you could accuse me of being a Syracuse fan? That one is gold.
Bow down to your greatness or finish plant/mulching and get ready to watch twin grandsons play little league and then enjoy the talents of locals back home later w/Lady Hans? Tough choice.
Ultimately too blissed out from exercise, sauna, and steam to keep up with you. Glad you've got things well in hand. Bless your heart.

jleves

Awesomeness
Reaction Score
Holy Crap - you lot are like herding cats.This really isn't that hard.
If you're posting to simply insult another person, don't post it.
If you're posting the same argument you already made more than twice in the thread, don't post it.
Even if your post is controversial or argumentative, but adds something new, go ahead and post it.

There are no rewards here for proving you are better/smarter/more connected than anyone else. And more importantly, you probably aren't.

Exit 4

This space for rent
Reaction Score
Holy Crap - you lot are like herding cats.This really isn't that hard.
If you're posting to simply insult another person, don't post it.
If you're posting the same argument you already made more than twice in the thread, don't post it.
Even if your post is controversial or argumentative, but adds something new, go ahead and post it.

There are no rewards here for proving you are better/smarter/more connected than anyone else. And more importantly, you probably aren't.

Some people came here to win damn it. To win!

Reaction Score
Back on the tracks...

From a wide ranging Borges article today:

>>The coach noted that no UConn player is likely to benefit from the hiring of director of human performance (read: strength and conditioning coach) Sal Alosi more than Wilson.

“His skill level is strong,”Hurley said of Wilson. “I like the way he shoots the ball from the perimeter. I obviously love his athleticism, his movement. He’s got to get his body and himself in much better shape, gotta get stronger. And he’s got to become a more aggressive player, a guy who attacks the rim more and isn’t as finesse-y a player.”

“I think a lot of that comes from having confidence in your strength and explosiveness as an athlete. It’s hard to do that when you’re 6-foot-8, 175 pounds. I think a guy like Sal is such a critical hire for us, because there’s so many guys like Sid who can make some serious gains that way.”<<

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom