Sal Alosi (New S&C Coach?) | Page 4 | The Boneyard

Sal Alosi (New S&C Coach?)

UconnU

If he blocks 100, he blocks 100
Reaction Score
This guy's an absolute animal. Exactly what we need. You don't want your SC coach to be 'right' in the head. Good hire.
Exactly, in fact you want your S&C coach to NOT be right in the head.

Reaction Score
Hopefully this guy bans video games. I can’t stand seeing snap stories of the players playing 2k all the damn time

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
Didn't this guy fight some rapper over his son at UCLA? Hurley better have some assurance about his behavior.

And he's the Jets tripper! HARD PASS.

This is the first hire I DO NOT like from Hurley.

Lol...As if you know what you’re talking about. Just stop.

We need a guy who will punch Drake or someone in a pinch.

Reaction Score
Our team has looked like a bunch of high-schoolers for half a decade.

I don’t care if this guy punched the Delai Lama so long as he puts some muscle on these pipsqueaks.
The last however many years we were always the physically weakest team on the court to the point of embarrassment. Alosi is your typical football strength coach psycho, he'll teach them how to eat and lift weights.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
I'm sure banning a video game so as not to offend a delicate online message board poster while he creeps on college students is right at the top of Alosi's list.

I thought Cuse Socks was a UCONN student atm.

C

Chief00

I don’t care if this guy punched the Delai Lama so long as he puts some muscle on these pipsqueaks.

Couldn’t agree more.

UconnU

If he blocks 100, he blocks 100
Reaction Score

They brought in the most intense possible person. This guy is tripping players and fighting puff daddy im positive he will extract the most out of these kids.

Edward Sargent

Sargelak
Reaction Score
Hopefully this guy bans video games. I can’t stand seeing snap stories of the players playing 2k all the damn time
Great article a month or so ago (I think in the Courant) about Robert Gsellman the Mets relief pitcher and how the constant position playing 2K 'ed up his mechanics and completely changed the release point of his pitches.

C

Chief00

They brought in the most intense possible person. This guy is tripping players and fighting puff daddy im positive he will extract the most out of these kids.
Can’t wait until he meets Bunkey.

Reaction Score
I sort of love that this staff is made up of comeback stories. Hurley essentially quit basketball at Seton Hall, Kimani with the drugs, Alosi with the altercations. All coming together for a comeback from two of the worst years UConn could have possibly had. Might end up poetic

Reaction Score
I sort of love that this staff is made up of comeback stories. Hurley essentially quit basketball at Seton Hall, Kimani with the drugs, Alosi with the altercations. All coming together for a comeback from two of the worst years UConn could have possibly had. Might end up poetic

You forgot all the players suffering under KO for the last couple of years?

I mean someone, out of a chosen few I believe, would have said it anyway:oops:

Reaction Score
Of course all the judgemental PC boo hoo types have no mistakes in their past. They're all clean as the new fallen snow. Who cares if he got in a fight in college, or beat up some rapper. Good. The critics in here should have probably gotten into an occasional fight when they were young. This is a great hire.

Reaction Score
Even if this guy flames out or whatever, he's gonna be intense and get the most out of his guys.

Enough #UConnluv, time for tough love

Reaction Score
Stop creeping on Snap.

Problem solved.

You are welcome.
Isn't snap chat for little girls who are walking around face buried in cell phone 100% of the time? There are actually grown men on it????!

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
Isn't snap chat for little girls who are walking around face buried in cell phone 100% of the time? There are actually grown men on it????!

Damn near every college kid I know is active on snap.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GirlBoo1020

Top Bottom