Safe to Say 1 Player is Returning | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Safe to Say 1 Player is Returning

Reaction Score
Starting 5 of Jalen, CV, Sid Wilson, Mamadou & Carlton with Alterique off the bench and a legitimate coach at the helm is a tournament team.
I think that is a bit of a stretch. Need another couple of talented players that can earn minutes and stay on the floor.

the Q

Yowie Wowie. We’re gonna have so much fun here
Reaction Score
He would thrive under any coach that actually played him

BPM wasn’t a fan of Williams, but win shares per 40 makes him intriguing.

Reaction Score
Other than Adams, CV, Wilson and Gilbert and include Polley in this group, everyone else on our roster is expendable.

A good core with a good coach and some new players will do wonders for us.

I expect the new coach to have us competing for the NCAA tournament next year. We need a great recruiter that is for sure.

Wordbomar

"Walker on McGee with four.."
Reaction Score
I think that is a bit of a stretch. Need another couple of talented players that can earn minutes and stay on the floor.

I agree. That lineup is one player away from being very good

SubbaBub

Your stupidity is ruining my country.
Reaction Score
It weird but I want to see the big Lithuanian kid on campus next year more than anything else. I think he improves the interior rotation immediately.

Subtract Larriers mistakes and lackluster effort, get CV to either shoot 3s better or less frequently, get 40 minutes of defense, and I think the results will be a lot better.

Jaybo

I hate you
Reaction Score
I feel like the guys who are here already know that they want to bring in a coach who's going to help them more than KO did with development.i can see Cobb leaving but with KO gone maybe not. Polled,Carlton and Whaley worry me the most.

the Q

Yowie Wowie. We’re gonna have so much fun here
Reaction Score
I feel like the guys who are here already know that they want to bring in a coach who's going to help them more than KO did with development.i can see Cobb leaving but with KO gone maybe not. Polled,Carlton and Whaley worry me the most.

I like those kids a lot, but you live without some of them. But I do hope they stay. They can be the foundation for getting us back where we belong

Reaction Score
ollie being hard on vital is anything but bad. vital will surely miss that. that shows how ollie cares for him. ollie loves his players and wants them to be the best version of themselves they can be.

Reaction Score
Add in Kwintin Williams, Emmitt Matthews and a grad transfer guard who can shoot from deep and we’re very very talented.

Wordbomar

"Walker on McGee with four.."
Reaction Score
Make it three returners

Attachments

• C6A916BD-BF45-4769-8875-2FFD6D4D0BE7.png
    C6A916BD-BF45-4769-8875-2FFD6D4D0BE7.png
    167 KB · Views: 729
Reaction Score
A player stepping up and showing great leadership and loyalty to his school. Love it. My new favorite Husky.

Reaction Score
If they can somehow get Adams/Vital back next year... Wilson won't sit out another year. Gilbert kinda can't afford to period... You do way, way, way worse with those four in your starting lineup.

Go get 2-3 absolute bangers up front and all of a sudden, you might not suck.

Reaction Score
Other than Adams, CV, Wilson and Gilbert and include Polley in this group, everyone else on our roster is expendable.

A good core with a good coach and some new players will do wonders for us.

I expect the new coach to have us competing for the NCAA tournament next year. We need a great recruiter that is for sure.
I’m higher on Carlton than you. I hope he is a husky next year. But I expect most of the freshmen to take a wait and see approach until they get with our new coach.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom