Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
If I were a Rutgers fan... QUOTE]

Beginning to wonder...

untitled.png

Reaction Score
Beginning to wonder...

View attachment 7080

Perhaps this will help ease your curiosity. For openers, I was at the Rutgers game doing some independent research work for UCONN, secondly do you know many Rutgers fans who are flying to New Orleans to see a 1-4 UCONN team take on a 1-4 Tulane team? I will also be driving to see UCONN unload on East Carolina in Greenville and later in the house that Ruth built to see UCONN take on Army. I have been a season ticket holder since 2002.
Yeah, your right, I am such a Scarlet Knight fan! LOL

Just because I bleed Husky blue doesn't mean I can't be objective about the business of college sports and calling things as I see them.

I would love it for UCONN to be in the B1G or ACC but that's not the case. I accept the reality that UCONN is in the American and at present the bottom dweller in football. I have high hopes for Diaco and the team he is forming. As I have stated on multiple occasions, The American is not too far off talent wise from the Power 5 as evidenced by UCF's Fiesta bowl performance against Baylor and #10 ranking last year along with East Carolina's current #18 ranking this year. UCONN won both mens and women's Bball championships while members of the American last year. So as much as I would like to join Rutgers in the B1G or Duke in the ACC, I have always been intrigued by the possibilities of the American. If some how Diaco can negotiate a better financial arrangement with ESPN and CBS, the American could be better than most critics think. Like Diaco, we have to give the conference some time to grow.

Reaction Score
Perhaps this will help ease your curiosity. For openers, I was at the Rutgers game doing some independent research work for UCONN, secondly do you know many Rutgers fans who are flying to New Orleans to see a 1-4 UCONN team take on a 1-4 Tulane team? I will also be driving to see UCONN unload on East Carolina in Greenville and later in the house that Ruth built to see UCONN take on Army. I have been a season ticket holder since 2002.
Yeah, your right, I am such a Scarlet Knight fan! LOL.

Lighten up Francis... :D

Reaction Score
minidarren said:
It's hard to tell Rutgers fans to act like you've been there, when you know damn well they have never actually been there.

We stormed the field after USF.

Reaction Score
I don't think WVU was ranked when we beat them and stormed the field.
Fair enough, they were not. They were also not 2-3. I wouldn't be surprised if RU was favored going in. I suppose any time you beat a team like Michigan it's a big deal. I don't remember storming the court after beating a horrible UNC team by 30 in hoops though in 2002.

I can also admit I will talk smack about Rutgers any chance I get and may even invent chances.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom