Rut Roh stoops to new low (please brace yourself) | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Rut Roh stoops to new low (please brace yourself)

Status
Not open for further replies.

4in16

uses the force
Reaction Score
It's Ray, Rip, Bazz, Drummond, Donyell and Lamb. Wonder why they left out Kemba? Whenever anyone thinks about Kemba's amazing run in 2011 they think of Rutgers.
Can't tell if your kidding about why they left off Kemba, but it's because Hobbs didn't return to UConn til 2012.

Reaction Score
if you look closely, they have the names on the left. I can make out Voskul, Butler, Allen and wait for it... Ollie (looks like it's coming out of Lamb's mouth)...

Does this mean Rutgers is entitled to a share of our 2014 National Championship (given their coaches got Ollie where he is today) or any of the other National Championships these players were on? Would they get a duplicate trophy made and use a label maker to stick Rutgers where it says UConn?

Reaction Score
Does this mean Rutgers is entitled to a share of our 2014 National Championship (given their coaches got Ollie where he is today) or any of the other National Championships these players were on? Would they get a duplicate trophy made and use a label maker to stick Rutgers where it says UConn?

The irony is rich here. As it is, though, it is a sad commentary on how CR has gone for us. While it makes Rut Roh look like more of a joke than ever, they are in the B1G. Maybe it will make various decision makers take notice that UConn belongs in the P-5, because a certain P-5 member uses UConn's success to tout their own program in a P-5 conference. So, in a perverse way, I'm OK with Rut Roh doing this. They look ridiculous, but we can't help but look good.

MattMang23

Adding Nothing to the Conversation
Reaction Score
Would they get a duplicate trophy made and use a label maker to stick Rutgers where it says UConn?

Penfield has already proven that they tried to put their name on our championship sign and move it to Exit 9, so I wouldn't put this past them, either

Dream Jobbed 2.0

“Most definitely”
Reaction Score
The was my favorite of all the replies:

CrMgVZkXYAA4L4u.jpg:large
For RU fans... Those patches go on the jersey when you make the NCAAs.

Reaction Score
I can't even come up with an analogy of how ridiculous this is. All I can think of is:
"Um, he's sick. My best friend's sister's boyfriend's brother's girlfriend heard from this guy who knows this kid who's going with the girl who saw Ferris pass out at 31 Flavors last night. I guess it's pretty serious."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NewErA

Top Bottom