Rut Roh stoops to new low (please brace yourself) | The Boneyard

Rut Roh stoops to new low (please brace yourself)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Squarely from the realm of "You can't make this up", please check out Rutgers BB new pitch to recruits. Since Hobbs moved on to Rutgers I suppose it can make some claim to UConn's legacy? The three recognizable faces on Rutgers' promo material are Ray, Shabazz and Rip. Can UConn get royalty fees? I'll tell you what - just get us a cut of the B1G's revenue. If this doesn't prove that it's all about (and only about) cable boxes, nothing will!

Message to Delany - Rut Roh is a farce and you have promoted it.

cneux8uhn0e8xrasjmje.jpg

Reaction Score
Best way to fight it is to get media and sites like Barstool to pick up on it. They'll make RU regret it.

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
Best way to fight it is to get media and sites like Barstool to pick up on it. They'll make RU regret it.

Already happening. It went viral pretty fast.

UC313

Knucklehead
Reaction Score
And 'Yell in the bottom right corner.

Reaction Score
Gotta start somewhere. So they have a new tradition of hiring a coaching staff that coached up 1.1 billion worth of NBA labor.

MattMang23

Adding Nothing to the Conversation
Reaction Score
One of the most pathetic advertisements I've ever seen. "We have no accomplishments of our own but look at all the great players our former conferencemate produced!!!"

MattMang23

Adding Nothing to the Conversation
Reaction Score
Lol Deadspin has it too

http://deadspin.com/rutgers-basketball-unleashes-the-worst-brag-of-all-time-1786003094

thanks for the free publicity, you horse's asses

My favorite response on that dead spin article:

Am I the only one kinda curious what the number would be if you did this for Kentucky or UNC or UCLA?

Seriously? In the sport we have been the best duck**** college in the country at in the past 16 years, we are still looked down on? The answer of course is "since Steve Piekel and Carl Hobbs have been coaching, 4>3>2>1," assh*le.

Reaction Score
would be awesome if uconn did the same picture, except with everyone in the Uconn jerseys.
and a national flag blue tint.

I had the same thought.

As a fan I would be beyond embarrassed. I can imagine all 12 members of the Rutty fan base must be livid.

Reaction Score
My favorite response on that dead spin article:

Am I the only one kinda curious what the number would be if you did this for Kentucky or UNC or UCLA?

Seriously? In the sport we have been the best duck**** college in the country at in the past 16 years, we are still looked down on? The answer of course is "since Steve Piekel and Carl Hobbs have been coaching, 4>3>2>1," assh*le.
One day we will be considered a blue blood instead of the program that just put together some good years.

Reaction Score
A Rutgers fan posted this on R i vals:

Have had no less than 4 people individually bring this up to me at work today. 2 Syracuse grads, a UNC grad and an Indiana grad. I've had to play defense all day.

I pulled a picture of it up at rec soccer practice to my fellow assistant coach who happens to be a Rutgers fan. He stared at it for a minute and then you can see him figure out who the players were and he just looked at me and said 'what the hell.'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hipline

Top Bottom