Russell to... | Page 4 | The Boneyard

Russell to...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Icebear

Andlig Ledare
Reaction Score
Odyssey Sims tore her ACL in the high school playoffs (mid to late February) and was ready to start her career at Baylor in November. She was about 85% at that point so there is a slim chance that Tucker can play a portion of her senior year, although if I were a UT fan I would hope that she takes the entire season off to recover.
As I said it would be very unlikely she is prepared to play at 100% or full speed.

Reaction Score
There are Tenn fans that have posted here for a long time with very few issues on either side. Generally speaking, Boneyarders are quite open to intelligent discussion from all visitors, no matter which team they root for. Just a hint for getting along - sometimes it's wiser to let some comments pass or to figuratively bite your tongue when a snarky comment occurs to you. Think of it as visiting a stranger's home. You wouldn't go out of your way to point out errors or less than hospitable tones of voice there; using the same rules of civil society apply here as well.

And Boneyarders, it's not always necessary to slap down newbies that defy whatever rules you've set for visitors' behavior. We need to be good hosts, too.
I really liked the way you put that HuskyNan....I do apologize for my comments back...some I should have let pass but its kind of hard! lol But thanks for that! Ill do better when I post :)

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
I really liked the way you put that HuskyNan....I do apologize for my comments back...some I should have let pass but its kind of hard! lol But thanks for that! Ill do better when I post :)
I meant to add that if you have any questions to just ask me or JS or Biff.

A belated welcome to our community. I hope it's a long and mutually enjoyable friendship.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Newbie32

Top Bottom