Rumor..Mustapha Heron considering transferring | Page 5 | The Boneyard

Rumor..Mustapha Heron considering transferring

Reaction Score
I've started listening to the Clay Travis show on XM83 in the morning.

He had a segment a few weeks ago saying the best life experience has to be the life of an SEC quarterback in college. He said the most depressing 12 days of the year are the game days. The other days of the year are like living every kids fantasy. Because whatever your fantasy is, it can and will be fulfilled.

Unless you are Tim Tebow

krinklecut

Class of '11
Reaction Score
I've started listening to the Clay Travis show on XM83 in the morning.

He had a segment a few weeks ago saying the best life experience has to be the life of an SEC quarterback in college. He said the most depressing 12 days of the year are the game days. The other days of the year are like living every kids fantasy. Because whatever your fantasy is, it can and will be fulfilled.
I saw Jeremy Johnson at the premiere of Star Wars VII and he clearly didn't want to be there and looked miserable. Weird fantasy.

That's some dumb glory-days rhetoric.

Reaction Score
One thing I hate is when I lived in NYC and I would tell people I am from CT they would act like I am a millionaire. The good thing is it humbled me and now I am hesitant to stereotype people because of where they are from. Let's stop with stereotyping other states because, just like the stereotype that everyone from CT is rich, most stereotypes have little basis in fact.

krinklecut

Class of '11
Reaction Score
One thing I hate is when I lived in NYC and I would tell people I am from CT they would act like I am a millionaire. The good thing is it humbled me and now I am hesitant to stereotype people because of where they are from. Let's stop with stereotyping other states because, just like the stereotype that everyone from CT is rich, most stereotypes have little basis in fact.
I was excited when I moved to Alabama for the chance to be proven wrong about the racist, dumb southerner stereotype. I was disappointed when the stereotype was pretty true.

Reaction Score
The nightlife in Auburn is garbage.
I highly doubt it's worse than UConn is now. UConns nightlife has been almost non existent since Herbst has been president.

UCweCONN

Former Poster
Reaction Score
Please stop. Please please please stop. Who gives a F about ct vs Auburn and which is better. Please please stop

Please
Agreed. There are racists in Alabama, there are racists in CT, there are rednecks in Alabama, there are rednecks in CT, there's poverty in Alabama, there's poverty in CT, there are wealthy people in Alabama, there are wealthy people in CT. There was a great player at Auburn, will there be a great former Auburn player at Connecticut? That is the question (and I really hope the answer is yes. Waters and Heron and let's go!)

Reaction Score
Come on Upstater...your're usually the voice of reason. The reason housing prices are rising has nothing to do with the net out flow of residents. In this case it entirely due to the lack of housing inventory...when demand exceeds supply etc. People have been leaving both Buffalo and CT for that matter, for many years. Upstate NY much longer than CT.

It has more to do with the massive institutional and infrastructure investments that have brought a lot of good jobs to the region. Even with the departure of many people, the region is experiencing a renaissance.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kemba123#

Top Bottom