Rudy Gay Is A Superstar | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Rudy Gay Is A Superstar

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

huskymagic

Wow. All I can say is wow. You have proven how little you know about basketball and how, no offense, dumb you are.

How old are you honestly?

Also, you claim Rudy has not reached his potential and cite his age, yet Durant has but Durant is two years younger.

If Rudy is a better shooter then KD then why does he have a lower FG and 3point FG %? Rudy also has a higher percentage of his shots inside 10 feet then Durant does and still his % are worse.

Dude just give up you are embarrassing yourself.

Your confused like many others before you.I never cited Rudy's age, I said Lebron and Durant are at their peak basketball wise, Rudy is nowhere near his peak.

P.S. Remember my opinions, advice, and astute insight about Boatright, Daniels, Moe Harkless, Roscoe, sullinger, and many others. I bet that was embarassing for you and many others:cool: . This is a forum for UCONN fans to talk about UCONN basketball and its players and eveyrthing. I dont need you to tell me what I can or cannot talk about.

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
Are you trying to convince us of your basketball genius or trying to convince yourself?

I think you're doing a better job on one side of the ledger than you're doing on the other.

Reaction Score
Are you trying to convince us of your basketball genius or trying to convince yourself?

I think you're doing a better job on one side of the ledger than you're doing on the other.

That side being the former of course. He's one of the greatest basketball minds out there, and all of us fail to realize it.

Reaction Score
Lebron has a better handle and passes better than both Rudy and Durant, but its not by much.

????????? Rudy has completely average handle and passing ability for an NBA 3. LeBron is light years ahead of him and has better handle/creation than any forward in the history of the NBA. the only one close to lebron in that category would probably be Bird

Reaction Score

It is well known that man uses only 10% of his brain, although huskymagic is actually using considerably less in his calculation that Rudy has tapped into 30% of his basketball talent.

Extrapolating this out and increasing both usage rates Rudy will average 66.67PPG at his optimized potential circa 2019 and huskymagic will quite possibly be the Big East commissioner.

H

huskymagic

That side being the former of course. He's one of the greatest basketball minds out there, and all of us fail to realize it.

See Matty Ice understands this ;)

P.S. Some people in here get so agitated over nothing.

H

huskymagic

It is well known that man uses only 10% of his brain, although huskymagic is actually using considerably less in his calculation that Rudy has tapped into 30% of his basketball talent.

Extrapolating this out and increasing both usage rates Rudy will average 66.67PPG at his optimized potential circa 2019 and huskymagic will quite possibly be the Big East commissioner.

I'll settle for being UCONN athletic director.

P.S. You are on MUMU status

caw

Reaction Score
????????? Rudy has completely average handle and passing ability for an NBA 3. LeBron is light years ahead of him and has better handle/creation than any forward in the history of the NBA. the only one close to lebron in that category would probably be Bird

I would put Magic up there. For that matter, I would say Pippen wasn't far behind (very underrated IMO handle and playmaker IMO).

caw

Reaction Score
Caw in terms of athleticism Rudy is tied for first with Lebron. Durant is behind both Rudy and Lebron in overall athleticism.Carmelo doesnt qualify here.

Rudy is a better shooter than lebron and is just as good of a shooter as Durant is but has a much better shooting form and technique than both guys.Lebron has a better handle and passes better than both Rudy and Durant, but its not by much.

Rudy is much smoother and much more gifted than Durant. Durant is a harder worker and has a killer instinct which along with his size makes him an elite player.

Durant and Lebron have reached their potential, but Rudy isnt even close yet thats how scary good Rudy is going to be in the next couple of years if Memphis gets some more shooter and a better coach.

Rudy is not as athletic as Lebron. You are forgetting Lebron is doing the same stuff at about 30-40 lbs heavier. That power is part of Lebron's athletic ability. I can buy that he is more athletic than Durant, but Durant has quite a few inches on him that more than make up for it.

I disagree that Rudy is as good a shooter as Durant, Durant has a much softer touch. Rudy's shot may look better (it is pretty) but he is not nearly as effective and Durant's is pretty nice also. Durant's added height also helps him get cleaner looks.

I think we will just have to agree to disagree on this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TTown

Top Bottom