OT: - Royal Wedding Game Thread | Page 3 | The Boneyard

OT: Royal Wedding Game Thread

Reaction Score
While not a good look, I don't think that's the case. Oddsmakers on Queen Elizabeth's tenure still have him replacing her, and if anybody would know, it's them.

They never would have let Charles divorce if that was a possibility.
Apparently they’ve forgiven this... I had to l
Charles doesn’t need to bite it - I believe he’s abdicated because of the divorce!
King/Queen is head of the church and can’t be divorced.
While not a good look, I don't think that's the case. Oddsmakers on Queen Elizabeth's tenure still have him replacing her, and if anybody would know, it's them.

They never would have let Charles divorce if that was a possibility.
After I wrote this I started looking into this because there was this big thing about Charles not divorcing Diana and then him being okay with NOT being king. Queen Elizabeth is only Queen because her father took over after his brother abdicated to marry Wallis Simpson, a thrice divorced woman. Then Elizabeth prohibited her sister from marrying a divorced man. Apparently they are now really open minded!

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
Apparently they’ve forgiven this... I had to l

After I wrote this I started looking into this because there was this big thing about Charles not divorcing Diana and then him being okay with NOT being king. Queen Elizabeth is only Queen because her father took over after his brother abdicated to marry Wallis Simpson, a thrice divorced woman. Then Elizabeth prohibited her sister from marrying a divorced man. Apparently they are now really open minded!
Churches have moved on from divorces to homosexuality. Survival instinct.

@superjohn I watched the event to check out the garb the women were wearing and to watch Louis Litt.

Reaction Score
In charge? What is the queen in charge of?
Lots. Anyone who thinks these people are figure heads is dreaming. 2018 and we still have royalty. Here in Holland working people are struggling and the queen gets €1,000,000 for shoes and clothing. These people are filthy rich from theft, exploitation, war. They can all go to hell. I don't find anything entertaining about these people.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog
Top Bottom