OT: - Roy Williams retires | Page 2 | The Boneyard

OT: Roy Williams retires

Reaction Score
They're going to go for a Calipari, Brad Stevens, Billy Donovan type.

Reaction Score
Kentucky folks have been souring on Cal. Cal bringing North Carolina back to dominance would cement his legend. I think he's an obvious hire. A fun hire(Would'nt happen) would be Pitino

Reaction Score
I'm sure he wanted to go on a much higher note in terms of his team losing in the first round.

Reaction Score
Potential decommits and more transfers? ?
I looked through their roster expecting this question, the only connections I see are RJ Davis (from NY but he's a small SG and not a fit) and Puff Johnson (recruited by Penn State/Kevin Freeman, but doesn't seem like they were ever a real option).

Biggest real option could be Anthony Harris, who we recruited before he committed to Virginia Tech and I believe also after he decommited before he went to UNC

Reaction Score
Definitely interested in seeing who they call for this opening. I did not expect this

Reaction Score
Kentucky folks have been souring on Cal. Cal bringing North Carolina back to dominance would cement his legend. I think he's an obvious hire. A fun hire(Would'nt happen) would be Pitino
Jay Wright is another obvious hire.......would be terrible for the conference though
I've been told by someone who knows him that he would never leave Nova for another college job. Only job he would entertain leaving for is the perfect NBA job but that's highly unlikely. Nova lifer.

Reaction Score
I've been told by someone who knows him that he would never leave Nova for another college job. Only job he would entertain leaving for is the perfect NBA job but that's highly unlikely. Nova lifer.
And if he didn't go after the 76ers job, where he'd be able to stay in Philly and coach an instant title contender, it's hard to imagine much of anything that would take him away from Nova.

Reaction Score
Gotta imagine they would give a call to Chris beard nate oats or Eric mussleman. Also Hubert Davis if they wanna keep it in the family

Reaction Score
Perfect first job for Kimani (i’m joking please don’t attack me)

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom